"hey Bitch"

ChristianTroy

Christmans Eve 1am, having a bad day because of medication, however I decided instead of a lovely girl I am taking home a double cheese from MC Donalds (a place to avoid because usually you got an arab in front of you who's taking it 10 minutes to order an Ice Cream)

Anyways i was prepared to have an Arab in front of me (which I had) when i heard a loud Manchester accent speaking voice, "HEY BITCH - HOLD ME TIGHT"

it came from an about 20 yo FATGUY from England, with a T-Shirt saying "Germans Killed My Father" other than that he was wearing red sweat pants, brown sandals and white socks. The "Bitch" he was referring to was one hell of a beauty, I am tempted to say THE BEAUTY i have seen in 2008, curly long hair, smooth skin, about 28yo, wearing a wrap around summer skirt down to her shoes and a lovely long top, big eyes and if I wasnt in Thailand i would swear she is mexican.

Enough Profiling

the reason for FATASSES outburst was because he wasn't able to walk alone anymore, he was completely shitfaced, red faced, sweating like a pig and he was treating this girl like shit.

Hey I was just waiting for my Double Cheese and i was confident he would be able to embarrass himself enough when he gets home with this Beauty.

I haven't finished my thought and was looking at this stunning girl he was ranting again.

"Bla Bla Shithole Mc Donalds (long pause) in England you are served faster" (he didnt order yet)

more

"Bla Bla Bla.... in England the brugers are better"

I started boiling

"Bla Bla Bla .... in England they don't serve terrorists" (referring to the ince cream arab in front of me)

I was ready...

"Bla Bla Bla... in England..." I interrupted him and said

"In England this beuty would go home with me and someone would knock you out asshole"

(everyone was laughing)

He was trying to walk into my direction, she let him go and he fell straight on his face.

SOM NAM NA

Merry Christmas

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived