"hey Bitch"

ChristianTroy

:rotfl:

Yes I wasn't even born yet....

By social status I meant the social status of the immigrants (both in the US and here)

Cheers

:beer:

I wasn't shagging immigrants. There were plenty of them, just not in my little world at the time. The only place I met Mexican girls was in Mexico, as far as I remember.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This conversation reminds me of something...

I once met an older Spanish lady at The Chart House Malibu restaurant. She was nuts and the bartender gave me a hard time because I was friendly with her. I was 20 and not even old enough to legally drink there.

Anyway, we made out on the rocks above the beach before shagging at her house in Topanga Canyon, which was weird in itself since her bedroom was just a loft and her son could have easily walked out of his bedroom and busted us, which he did.

When I put on my pants and left in the morning, there was a horrible fishy smell.

A filthy Catalanian? Not!

When I got in my car, I noticed there were fish scales all over my seat. I'd been sitting in some fisherman's bait when I was making out with the woman on the rocks. :doah:

back from Mexico to Pattaya!

I verbally attacked him for very obvious reasons, that is no way to treat a woman...

would you have done the same if the woman in question was not your beauty of the year but a older average looking or even ugly farang woman...?

The answer is given in the quote that introduces your question.

To avoid the next double standard implying question.

Yes I would have done it at Subway

Yes I would have done it at Burger King

Yes I would have done it if she was a Lady Boy

Yes I would have done it if she was You

Yes I would have done it if the guy was from any other country in the world

Yes I would have still used the same phrase even if she was ugly

Yes I would have done it if she was Mexican with bad hygiene

Yes I would have done it if she liked fishing

Yes I would have done it if i had a good day

Yes I would have done it if he didn't wear this t-shirt

and yes I would have done it if Paula Abdul wasn't criticizing David Cooks second performance even when he only performed once

All Yes :content:

because he was mistreating a weaker person and wanted everybody to let know what a cool guy he is!

Thanks for the great story, it made my snowy Christmas brighter. Hope you found the girl and had a second laugh with her friends. Hope you're feeling better too. In defense of McDol, I usually eat there if I get a touch of food poisoning from local food. Its bland, but you know its clean and thats pretty important when you're feeling down. BTW, last time I went to the hospital with serious food poisoning was from eating a burger from the guy outside Nanaplaza.

Archived