"hey Bitch"

ChristianTroy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(She did tell me her name, but Pocahontas makes much more sense given her profession, and it beats 'Bitch' hands down ....)

yeah there are some funny knicknames around and some are really rude.

I met a service girl she said her name was "LUT" i never heard it and asked her to spell it, which she did "RAT" seriously, not easy to handle this one politely when you had a few drinks.

Sorry to blow some people'bubble but most Mexicanas are.....ugly, hairy, overweight and their personal hygiene is nonexistent (and they are like this already as teenagers)

-> the hot latina is a dream, stay in Thailand, you have far more chances to find a beauty like CT met who meets the "latina phantasm requirements"

So you got lucky...

Sometimes you wish some English people don't exist

:banghead:

USVirgin -> they are Mexican immigrants in the US and if they were at school with you I believe they were there for already a long time....

Also, they might tend to "mix" more with the locals -> or they could be from other provinces

-> thus you adjust to local standards.

The Mexicans here are all "fresh out of the plane", most of them here for only a few yearsat a maximum , mingle with other central-south Americans and not with Spanish people....

I wasn't speaking of "intimate hygiene" but rather simply taking a bath/shower once a day + brush teeths + clean hair etc...

Come live in MDD and you will have the happiness to meet hundreds of thousands of people from all South/central America...

Except the educated people coming from Argentina, Venezuela -> all the others Peruvians-Mexicans etc... have terrible hygiene standards.

Beauty is very subjective but seeing every day plenty of women from central/south America who are downright ugly doesn't help my personal stats...

YMMV :beer:

Note: Forgot something, they are racists....or at least they don't like Asian people

I grew up around white people. The black kids who were bussed to my school did so by request (our high school quarterback was black and drove a Dino Ferrari to school - no bussing for him!).

Not many Asian girls around, except for the odd fat Chinese math genius.

So, before knowing anything about Asian girls, I found Mexican girls to be exotic and attractive. I spent a lot of time in mainland Mexico, surfing, so it was natural to shag Mexican girls.

They are hairy, I'll give you that.

Until you shave them - who cares about the arms? :)

Not always easy though, due to Catholic issues. Chaperons often required on first dates. Much easier to shag tourists from north of the border.

USVirgin:

I wonder if the social status doesn't have something to do with our different experiences.

I suppose you shagged Mexican girls who spoke some English and not fully uneducated?

Because the South/Central Americans people here are for a vast majority of them uneducated people, more than usually farmers coming from the countryside....

Might explain the difference otherwise would you have an explanation????

(and here they are as catholics as my pack of condoms....)

Cheers

:beer:

I wonder if the social status doesn't have something to do with our different experiences.

Something I failed to mention...

I think it's the TIME difference. I was talking mainly about the late 70s, possibly before you were born. There has been a sexual revolution in Mexico since then. :beer:

back from Mexico to Pattaya!

I verbally attacked him for very obvious reasons, that is no way to treat a woman...

would you have done the same if the woman in question was not your beauty of the year but a older average looking or even ugly farang woman...?

Archived