Subway security getting ridiculous?

khunsanuk

Actually the contract to buy the scanners from InVision Technologies Inc was done before GE bought the company. It was during the due diligence carried out during the purchase that GE discovered the violation of the FCPA and reported them to the US Attorney.

TH

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well on subways/metros there was an incident in London (bomb) & several I believe in Tokyo (poisin?) - how is security there these days?

How about Shanghai, Hong Kong, Dubai those kind of places?

In singapore no scanners at all last I checked & that place seem to be usually at the forefront of things like terrorism etc given it's location smack in between major muslim centers :hmmm: ?

In BKK I guess the latest security theme is 'fires' as currently 1 a day is reported in mainstream media - last night a sauna cum shopping, residential building went up in smoke :cover:

I'm just bummed out they keep upgrading any aspect of the MRT.

My Bacarra friend's voice was the Thai one on the Sukhumvit Station announcement, among other stops. She told me they would upgrade the system and her voice would be gone.

Now, after pissing her off, I can't call her and therefore can't hear her voice at all. :banghead:

:)

Archived