Israeli Air Force uses new US-supplied smart bomb

Bangkoktraveler

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Religion, you got to love it :alert:

Try to walk with a camera in your hand on a Saturday in Jerusalem, no better: try to take a pic. Chances are you will get a bunch of extremist Jews on top of you, tearing you and your hardware apart.

Walk around in a barb wired kibbutz to admire the growing vegetables which you won't see anywhere else around the country side, walk in the Negev desert admiring bomb shells left by the Israel army, swim in the Dead sea to reinvigorate your skin, visit Ramallah, the Palestine capital to get a feeling of the warm ambiance there.

Park your rented car in Bethlehem with an Israel license plate, don't expect to find it in good shape when you return from visiting the church.

What I liked most when I drove in the country side around Bethlehem were these two smiling kids walking on the road near the viewpoint I was admiring. When we drove away from the viewpoint I saw the kids in the rear miror shooting at my car.

I have moderated Jewish friends in Jerusalem which I visit from time to time.

All I can do is to shake my head reading all the crap on this and other boards :susel:

You guys talking about something you don't know shit about, please shut up and get away. :banghead:

I have moderated Jewish friends in Jerusalem which I visit from time to time.

All I can do is to shake my head reading all the crap on this and other boards :susel:

You guys talking about something you don't know shit about, please shut up and get away. :banghead:

Since you alone are the expert here it should be an easy matter for you to tell us all something that we don't know.

So what have you got?

Archived