Israeli Air Force uses new US-supplied smart bomb

Bangkoktraveler

Maybe time for the Europeans to go home

You're probably right and mayby it's time for the american jewish squatters on the Palestinian west bank to go home. After all European and Russian can claim that thay were persecuted, American jews can not, they are just religious nutters, that would make them fit into your country real well.

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think what Westerners think matters much to the average jihadi.

What matters to jihadis is what the infidels do. We need to understand jihad clearly and then respond to it appropriately.

They look at the evidence and see their faith under attack.

This is true but not in the way that you think. According to the jihadi's "faith" they are entitled to attack us and force us to choose between Islam and death. When we resist these attempts we are attacking their "faith" in their eyes.

Our hands are bloody indeed.

Oh' date=' yes. Truly we are as bad-minded and un-acccomplished as our most vicious critics say.

Our entire legacy is one of shame.

Oh, why did God allow the creation of the United States of America? [/quote']

Now you are putting many words in my mouth I did not say and WAY over-reaching. I never said any of those things. These must be things that YOU think, not me.

You are American. The money from your pocket funds their military to buy our munitions which are killing people. That is a fact. This means there is blood on your hands. I am not passing a value judgement on either side of the conflict, simply stating a fact that Americans should face up to. We cannot simply watch from afar and say gee, those good people are killing those bad people, isn't that nice. And it has nothing to do with us. It has everything to do with us and the rest of the world knows it but Americans just don't want to think about it. Americans are generally disconnected from the rest of the world. That is my point. I am not making the value statements that you are making. Those are your words not mine.

And God had nothing to do with the creation of the US. That is delusional. I suppose you think God likes the US best?

Our hands are bloody indeed.

Oh' date=' yes. Truly we are as bad-minded and un-acccomplished as our most vicious critics say.

Our entire legacy is one of shame.

Oh, why did God allow the creation of the United States of America? [/quote']

I am surprised you used the expression [color:red]"United States of America".[/color]

As for why did god 'allow the creation of the United States of America', is probably the same reason he 'allowed the creation of Cuba'.

The Jihadis want to drive all Jews from what is now Israel. Period. Leftists who deny this are liars or retards or both.

This is true' date=' but you dishonestly ignore what the Israeli's are doing. There's more to this than your simplistic opinions.[/quote']

I do not ignore what the Israelis are doing. Rather, I approve of 90+ % of it.

If you had an honest and intelligent criticism of the Israelis then you would simply make it rather than spout off worthless bullshit.

rogie believes what happened to the American Indians was just and the will of god.

And God had nothing to do with the creation of the US. That is delusional. I suppose you think God likes the US best?

Actually the idea of being an exceptional country is part of the US identity especially of the conservative Americans. Just listen to the speeches of US politicians how great and free and powerful the USA is - except that it isn't anymore.

It's has lost it's economical power, it isn't a leading democracy anymore nor is it moral superior...

I don't think what Westerners think matters much to the average jihadi.

What matters to jihadis is what the infidels do. We need to understand jihad clearly and then respond to it appropriately.

They look at the evidence and see their faith under attack.

This is true but not in the way that you think. According to the jihadi's "faith" they are entitled to attack us and force us to choose between Islam and death. When we resist these attempts we are attacking their "faith" in their eyes.

Weren't many Native Americans given the choice of converting to Christianity or death?

Yes. People who use it are rude and ignorant.

As to the Palestinians hating Jews and Israel. Can't disagree with that. I'm sure most of them wish Israel had never happened. Are they actually starving in Gaza? Probably not yet but they can't be blamed for resisting the blockade.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article5338014.ece

Sounds very similar to how some Native Americans feel about the White man. I got a feeling rogie has a hard time understanding how Native Americans felt when their land was stolen from them and they were hurdled like cows onto reservations.

Well there's a long tradition of putting non-believer's to the sword. The Crusaders did a lot of it. But even religions change and evolve.

I prefer to see it as a somewhat antiquated practice and I think most progressive muslims view it the same way. Those jihadis who still believe in it represent the ultra-conservative lunatic fringe.

Actually the idea of being an exceptional country is part of the US identity especially of the conservative Americans. Just listen to the speeches of US politicians how great and free and powerful the USA is - except that it isn't anymore.

It's has lost it's economical power' date=' it isn't a leading democracy anymore nor is it moral superior... [/quote']

Yes, you hear this all the time on conservative talk radio. The US is blessed by God; Only Christians can be moral; God is on the side of conservative Americans.

These extremists say that the liberals hate America. They miss the point completely. We do not hate America, we simply think we can improve as a country. The extremists think we are fine the way we are on the rest of us think we can do better.

Archived