Sarah Palin's Daughter Gives Birth to Son

Bangkoktraveler

No word on whether the money will go to charity' date=' as sometimes happens in a celeb baby deal. [/quote']

Good for Bristol and Levi.

I hope they got at least $300k and that they use the money wisely to help themselves get started off well together.

May God bless them.

To Hell with the haters.

They could use the money to pay the lawyer for his mother, who was just busted for dealing with drugs...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I smell a shrewd political move by Palin. Have her daughter do the 'baby daddy' thingy to get the Jerry Springer voters (trailer trash and ghetto baby mamas and daddies) and cut into the Democrat voter base.

Did Karl Rove advise her on this?

You got something there CS. The trailer trash and ghetto mamas and daddies love that kind of shit. I should have seen this coming.

Good for Bristol and Levi.

I hope they got at least $300k and that they use the money wisely to help themselves get started off well together.

May God bless them.

To Hell with the haters.

lol...Rogueyam, you card. You almost had me. Good one though. :thumbup:

I smell a shrewd political move by Palin. Have her daughter do the 'baby daddy' thingy to get the Jerry Springer voters (trailer trash and ghetto baby mamas and daddies) and cut into the Democrat voter base.

You got something there CS. The trailer trash and ghetto mamas and daddies love that kind of shit. I should have seen this coming.

You know what would be too funny? If they went on welfare! :rotl:

These were just normal people who were thrown into the spotlight without any say in the matter. There lives have become a public circus through no fault of their own so why shouldn't they profit from it?

In twelve months the media will have well and truly moved on and they'll have all the guns, boats and snowmobiles their hearts desire to enjoy in private.

Might be a clever move. Obama's mama was 17 and was 3 months pregnant when she married an already married man. Then the daddy scarpered after two years, leaving the grandparents to raise little Obie. Bristol's daddy is part Eskimo. Maybe 40 years from now we'll see them pushing Trapp to be the first Eskimo American president. :hmmm:

Archived