Happy 250th Rabbie

The_Munchmaster

I have a lovely botten of 18 year old Tamdhu on my bar. And a litre of 'Cask Strength' Glenfarclas. And a 30 yo Highland Park. And some Lagavulin (12, 16 & 30yo).

But I'm 4.5k miles away in Oz :( So, had to settle for the Laphroaig from the local pub tonight.

Anyway, "Cheers, Robbie!!!"

Regards,

SD

And of course, one of the best jokes ever:

[color:purple]An English doctor is being shown around a Scottish hospital. At the end of his visit, he is shown into a ward with a number of patients who show no obvious signs of injury.

He goes to examine the first patient he sees, and the man proclaims, 'Fair fa' yer honest, sonsie face, Great chieftain o' the puddin' race!'

The English doctor, somewhat taken aback, goes to the next patient, and immediately the patient launches into, 'Some hae meat and canna eat, And some wad eat that want it.'

This continues with the next patient, 'Wee sleekit cow'rin tim'rous beastie, O what a panic's in thy breastie!'

'Well,' the English doctor mutters to his Scottish colleague, 'I see you saved the psychiatric ward for the last.'

'Oh no,' the Scottish doctor corrected him, 'this is the serious Burns unit.'[/color]

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Cheers,

SD

I bought it 10 years ago on the Royal mile at Royal Mile Liquors, near the castle. It cost 150 quid at the time. I brought it over to C.M. a couple of years ago, before liquids were prohibited from carry ons. I also have a 21 year old scotch, several Irish whiskeys and 5 upper end tequilas. Since my wife doesn't drink, I haven't touched any of the stuff. If the 31 year old is really worth 450 quid, it may be awhile before I open it. I did have to find a spot in my house to hide it all, since I don't live there anymore and wouldn't trust anyone to hold it for me.

I have a lovely botten of 18 year old Tamdhu on my bar. And a litre of 'Cask Strength' Glenfarclas. And a 30 yo Highland Park. And some Lagavulin (12, 16 & 30yo).

You sure about that? That little gathering MrBang hosted resulted in the consumption of numerous bottles.

Ya, you barstewards claimed my open bottle of Lagavulin! :nono:

But yes, I am sure as these are fresh in from Japan, arriving after that soiree! Along with some "haz-mat" bourbon.

Cheers,

|SD

Haz mat is a good description of that stuff! Fackin strong shit there hoss. Had a large glass of your last batch last time I was down and it nearly straightened my hair and curled my toes!!!!!! Uh, good moonshine. :):) :thumbup:

Archived