What are my odds?

quote:

Originally posted by seeker:

Is the BG grapevine that strong?

Yes it is. cool.gif" border="0

There's no hiding from it because you don't know who you have to hide from. There's no running from it because you don't know when to run or where to run to. No one can hear you scream.

Seriously, you have to show some back bone here. You're the man. You're paying them. They butterfly all over the place. No one has ever lost a 'regular' because they butterflied. Sure they'll scream and cry and act like they're on all TV soaps at once, but in the end it's you who calls the shots and if they piss you off too much they aren't getting anything. It's either share your cake or no cake at all baby. :-)

Now, between these two extremes you will have to carve out the perfect little niche of sanuk that will keep everybody happy and all your body parts attached at roughly the same place they are now.

So, sneaking around isn't a good idea. You have two options:

1. Email them upfront saying you've found a new love in your home country and you plan to get married. This fixes everything. When they do find you in Thailand, well, you didn't want to risk being tempted, didn't want to hurt her feelings, didn't want to hurt your own feelings, blah blah etc. Now she will get a shot at turning you back to the dark side, new wife/girlfriend or not. You can use this to your advantage later to make her feel guilty by pretending you feel guilty and so on and so on. If anything it will give her a great buzz if she manages to seduce you again. This will be the best sex with her ever. (And if it isn't, invent some things you imaginary new wife/girlfriend at home does.)

2. Go see them right away on the first day. Then something comes up in Bangkok (or Pattaya, depending which girl you chose first). So you leave, saying you'll return soon, which will be true. Then when you return, you check into a different hotel and see how long you last at nog being discovered. Sooner or later you will be found out, but then it isn't as bad, just say something like you have to return to BKK real soon and you didn't want to break her hart by going through the goodbyes all over again.

Most importantly, it's a game. Keep it good spirited and fair. smile.gif" border="0

Cheers,

Chanchao

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It can be done but...

Change hotel/area every day! Avoid taking any gals from anywhere near the original take-outs. And keep changing your appearance.

Yeah, it's silly really. If the gal is giving you a freebie, okay she has some say in the matter but if you are paying then you should be able to do what you like - as long as you don't want to take another girl from the same bar!

I get hassled when, having bought a gal a Cola I come back to the same bar next time and want to talk to someone else. I mean, if you don't buy anyone a cola you get labelled a cheap charlie and noone wants to talk to you but if you buy one for the wrong gal you get stuck with her.

An American friend, though, takes a different girl from the same bar and gets away with it - he tells the girl it is only for one night and gives her double the going rate to leave the field clear on another night.

This is what I do:

From the outset I refer to the tackle as my younger brother (he the boss i the subordinate). That he has quite a hunger for little sisters (TGP...Thai Girls Pussy) has nothing to do with me. I continue with earnest potestations of love and fidelity and take no responsibility for my 'younger brothers' hungry antics.

It's all in jest, giving genitals human characteristics goes down well with Thai language and culture. From here you can then ask if her younger sister wants a hair cut, has the power, is hungry, wants a shower, kiss......whatever. Family is a symbol of security in Thai culture, I guarantee she will love this game, came nest time all four of you will have lotsa fun.

When she asks you your name, tell her chu 'butterfly'. Make it clear from the outset that your younger brother has many girlfriends.....but you have only one (her). You're just telling'em what they want to hear anyway.

cheers

dm

you have about 24

to 36 hours before being discovered .

I would give it 24-36 minutes smile.gif" border="0

Seriously, Its not really fair this goes on, but I suspect it is first a money issue, and second a face issue.

If you give here a "story" before hand, maybe a good idea in theory, but keeping it up ( the story, not ur dick) and keeping track of what all is said is difficult to say the least.

Bg tend to remember everything you say ( or at least their version of what they say you said, and all will be used aginst you) kind of like not getting your marinda rights read to you.

A real "adventerous" guy I know when so far as to go to Phuket to avoid any problems in Bkk and Pattaya. ( for his fun)

After only 3 days his long time gf from Bkk showed up yelling at him ( while he was taking a "break" during the day) walking alone on soi bangla. she stuck to him the whole time after spotting him. got to the point that she followed him back to his room where his current "sweetie" was still sleeping.

You can guess the rest.

when they know you will react using your western "morals" they got you.

BTW: I notice the Bkk police are being issued cups. ( nut cups) mite be a good idea to get one b4 you put your plan into action.

Hope you have a good story to tell when you get back. ( and your voice has not changed)

quote:

Originally posted by Chanchao:

1. Email them upfront saying you've found a new love in your home country and you plan to get married. This fixes everything.

2. Go see them right away on the first day. Then something comes up in Bangkok (or Pattaya, depending which girl you chose first).

3)Most importantly, it's a game. Keep it good spirited and fair.
smile.gif" border="0

Cheers,

Chanchao

Agree with 3, but i think we confuse uneducated with totally stupid when it comes to BGs. First, Bgs are like St Thomas, they don't really believe what they can't see (new farang G/F), secundo, they will do the thinking their own way, not ours:"why you speak you have farang woman, you not come with her, i don't believe she want you go alone. same like me, she good woman, wait for you but you make ploblem". Just forget about trying to explain that "farang woman" has to work this month etc... totally useless. basically,any explanation that takes more than 5 seconds is irrelevant and is indeed part of the daily dose of bullshit they get from farangs. About #2, just about the same, as you lend yourself to hear many "why?" ("ok, you go BKK,why you not call me,you know i wait for you"). If you are an expat, the professional excuse makes sense,but not for vacation, unless he stays 2 or 3 months. I have used this excuse ("have to go") many times, and it did not matter if she believed me or not, it just screwed the relationship and worse, you think all is fine until the next real argument. They don't forget when you leave them high and dry, and they don't care if the reason you did it was to save your own father or make a million dollars, unless they have a stake in the events behind their back. Belly still up....

Ps:About seeing them asap. this is what he wants to avoid, because he knows he may lack the willpower to go his own way.

[ October 16, 2001: Message edited by: pattaya127 ]

Why not be honest with them. Tell them you will butterfly and also say when you want to get together with them. If they give you sh*t just cut them loose. Find others that are okay with your butterfly ways. This works for me! cool.gif" border="0

We come down hard on lying BG's, but the punters tell more lies.

You guys have me worried now. BG in BKK lives on soi 81, BG in Pattaya lives next to Lek Hotel - 2nd Road (I know, I know - I can't go on Beach Road or Second Road).

If I was a BG, I wouldn't believe the possible excuses mentioned. If I had a girl back home, why would I be going on holiday in LOS on my own? And business isn't a great excuse if I'm only there for a couple of weeks.

However I have prepped both with a bullshit story about having to help a friend on a charter scuba diving trip. Gives a reason for a sudden departure.

And don't these BGs have memory like elephants! BKK BG rang last night and asked me what day I arrive. I knew I lied when I told her last time, but I didn't know what day!!! So I guessed, and she immediately pounced, saying it was different to what I told her before.

I'm not pretending its going to be easy - but it will be a challenge.

Archived