Factory Bar and Tequila Dragon Shut?

shotover

Fat John? Not the Boss? I thought he was outta LoS?

Ahh, but hey, how many folks can honestly say Boss Hog bought you a drink? 555555555 Ya, he cursed at me and said it was the last one I'd ever get, but still...

:elephant::elephant::elephant::chili::chili:

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mainly individual owners - you have Thomas at Absolute (if he's still around that is)' date=' :)[/quote']

Thomas is gone for good this time. Fairly reliable sources say this is a bt 24 mil contract out on him persued by a group from Marce. Absolute, Ring, Magic Table taken over by a certain Papa. The Moroccan resturant on Soi 12 I guess Fat John (Mr. Personality) will inherit.

New Wave-not heard about that yet.

24 mill baht contract! They'll have Thai hitmen knocking each other off to get a shot at that bounty.

What/Who is 'Marce'?

Is Thomas the tall, nicely groomed gent, who was very prominent managing and greeting customers at the Absolute Bar? Incredible to me that the Absolute would have any financial difficulties as they do a booming business every night. Of course, other factors can come into play.

I saw the Hogg more than once in Soi Cowboy early January. He seems to travel with an entourage.

I liked Tequila Dragon. How stupid to jack the rent when the economy is this bad.

The owner is a good friend of mine the rent was not raised but it was always very high. When times were good and the disco and bands were doing good there was no problem. But when the economy went south they were running in the red and then when the airport shut drove the last nail in the coffin.

I went to the closing party on Jan. 18 really sad we had alot of good times there over the past 4 years.

Best of luck to A & Y

S1

Archived