Nadal-Verdasco - best match ever?

HeartThais

Ever??

Last year's Wimbledon final was called "the greatest match I've ever seen" by John McEnroe. That man himself, I would argue, has played some of the best matches ever with Bjorn Borg.

Anyway, google this subject and the vast majority of results are the Federer-Nadal match I mentioned above. I know it's just 2 days since the match you're talking about and I will agree it was a great contest and fun to watch but I think there were better matches. So my answer is no.

Not a tennis fan as such but that was an amazing match. It says something when you can watch the first 2 sets in one bar catch the MTR across BKK to see more of the game at the Friday meeting and then back across the city to see the close out of the final set five hours after the match started.

Final just starting now

I, too, was captivated by the Nadal-Verdasco match. My neighbors probably wonder why all the shouting in my condo.

While the finals, with Federer-Nadal were excellent, I thought the earlier match was full of more tension and provided more on edge of your seat viewing.

Archived