Saudi/Thai Jewelry Theft

zen4dummies

If you want to read some good crime tales about Thailand, look up the books on Charles Sobhraj, the mass murderer who was killing people here in the 1970s and '80s.

If I recall correctly he was from India and had killed people in other places as well.

Sobhraj was wanted for murder in Thailand, India, Nepal, Turkey and possibly some other countries. He may have killed as many as 32 people. It came out that he lived in an apartment complex only a block or two from the old Bangkok Post office. I must have walked past his place many times without knowing it!

p.s. Never heard the Bahrain story before. :hmmm:

Was actually referring to construction workers, there are many thousands of Filipinos at various sites all over SA.

Not so much an issues these days as the construction business in Thailand has been booming over the past few years, but in the early 2000â??s it was a problem that Thaiâ??s could not work in SA.

TH

The Bahrain thing must have happened after 2004 or 2005, as the Thai ladies were going 120% when I was there bit have not been then in 4 years.

My buddy keeps in touch with various ladies and that is the story coming back to him, that the Thai ladies are no longer welcome in Bahrain...anyone been to Bahrain lately to confirm/deny this? :dunno:

Archived