Spicey

Coss

Prompted by another post in another thread, I am moved to ask for opinions on the two Spicey's mentioned in the following research.

I, as an occasional visitor, am unaware of what delights or disasters await me at these two venues. Please enlighten us.

" Which Spicy Club are you referring to? The one on the lower floor of the Ambassador Hotel Soi 11 or the Spicy Underground which is where all the bar girls hang out after the gogo bars close at 6:00 AM?

The Spicy Underground has a cover charge of around 300 to 400 baht and you get one free drink. Drink prices are terribly inflated (200 baht for a beer), but what else can you do when all the other places in town are closed and this is open to 6:00 AM. Mostly bar girls who did not get picked up out of the bars hang out here looking for a second chance to pick up foreigners.

Spicy in the hotel has some really kick *** live Bands. The crowd is nice and friendly, service great, prices not to outrageous.

Or the best of both worlds. Try Spicy in the hotel, then move over to the Spicy Underground at 2:00 AM..."

mmm...

Cheers

Coss

I think we need someone less geographically challenged than me to tell one from another. Actually I would never have known there were two as I have only ever been in one. The only way I have ever entered this place is through the gates of the Ambassador hotel on Soi 11 and making an immediate left into the basement car park. The entrance to the theque is in the car park.

I class this place as a fun joint and more than just a theque, live music until about midnight, I think, then some coyote stuff (ugh!) The theque kicks in around 1am I think.

How do we refer to this place?

Where is the other one?

" Which Spicy Club are you referring to? The one on the lower floor of the Ambassador Hotel Soi 11 or the Spicy Underground which is where all the bar girls hang out after the gogo bars close at 6:00 AM?

There is only one Spicy, Lang Muang Soi 5. Spice CLUB is Suk Soi 11. I know there is some confusion but not really all that difficult. :)

Just returned from a two week visit to Bangkok. I am familiar with both Spice Club (good disco in the Ambassador Hotel with lots of FL talent) and Spicey (an after hours club).

However, the hot new after hours nightclub/disco is Bossy. I tried it out twice and was quite satisfied with the results :content: . Bossy is a bit hard to find but it is worth it. Basically it is in the area between Bayoke Tower and CP2.

Enjoy.

Red Dawg

Archived