A surprisingly excellent movie...

rookie

WTF...posting about a horror movie???

But....IMHO, it is unlike like any others of the genre and this one is _not_ a waste of time. It's about two children and different from any horror film you've ever seen!

The Swedish film, which currently only screener copies are available, has some of the normal blood and violence found in such flicks, but it caters to an adult audience and not just kiddies.

And...all the critics are raving about this film, and I agree it's unusual and superb.

Surely, the film will later be made in the US, but it'll probably lack the subtilties as most copies do.

[color:red]Let the Right One In[/color]

Available on Mininova, Demonoid and elsewhere, but most copies are lacking subs.

The copy below, by Sapphire and a few others which can be found on other sites have English subs hardcoded.

Audio is excellent though in Swedish, the video is maybe a 9. A very good screener copy. There is one noticeable flaw, the very small fuzzy section at the bottom of the screen where the uploader deleted out the identity of the source copy, but it doesn't detract from viewing.

http://www.mininova.org/com/1969068

If you can't stand screeners or subs, though this one is good, then wait for a future DVD rip.

Bummer. Got 14% through the download and now uTorrent tells me "Error: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process."

No idea what that means, other than I cannot download the rest of it...

Cheers,

SD

Archived