Daughter of famed Austrian crooner dies on Koh Samui

Mentors

flash , the kind of German music we are currently discussing on high level is somewhat similar to an American artist whom I also adore very much , his name was Liberace . Unfortunately he passed away several years ago . I am probably the only person in Europe who has a considerable collection of his masterpieces . Unfortunately they are on a US type of cassettes which look similar to an early video cassette . They were popupar about 30 years ago and when I sold my beloved Corvette the cassette player went with it . :rip:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hat Rudi Carrel auch gesungen?

Yes: he a summer hit in Germany in 1975:

For those non Germans who have not heard about these singers' date=' don't worry. I presume that they were a part of the reason why so many Germans emigrated to LOS and other countries far away (and without satellite TV or internet at that time).

:content:

[/quote']

But Herr Rudi is Dutch :)

Please do let this thread finally die 55555555

BB

flash , the kind of German music we are currently discussing on high level is somewhat similar to an American artist whom I also adore very much , his name was Liberace . Unfortunately he passed away several years ago . I am probably the only person in Europe who has a considerable collection of his masterpieces . Unfortunately they are on a US type of cassettes which look similar to an early video cassette . They were popupar about 30 years ago and when I sold my beloved Corvette the cassette player went with it . :rip:

Liberace? :shocked: Old women listened to him when I was a kid.

How about Lale Andersen? My father liked her. :dunno:

Any chances of barfining the waitresses? To shag a BG wearing a dirndl (the BG - NOT me!!) would be a new thrill!

MaW

(who always gets wild ideas when sitting at his desk early in the morning)

usually, they don't wearing dirndl :dunno:

Archived