Would you pickup a lady leaving a ST Hotel? Poll

Bangkoktraveler

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually arrived at the bar/club at the opening, of course it is no guarantee that her Thai boyfriend or anyone else didn't shag her during the afternoon...

As it has been many years since I didn't pick a girl in a gogo I am pretty sure none of the girls I barfined just came from a ST...

Anyway, at my favorite places the girls have to stay with the customer (as long as you want them and pay the drinks)....at least I am sure I am the first to barfine her (and the last too as I only go LT)

I usually arrived at the bar/club at the opening, of course it is no guarantee that her Thai boyfriend or anyone else didn't shag her during the afternoon...

Which is kinda what I was getting at. Mobile phones are wonderful. I met a little cutie and for a couple months I was calling her at about 2p and about 4p we'd meet at the hotel and then she'd go to work. Did that once or twice a week for awhile. Not sure that happens all that often so obviously arriving early at the club to barfine is best.

I usually arrived at the bar/club at the opening' date=' of course it is no guarantee that her Thai boyfriend or anyone else didn't shag her during the afternoon...[/quote']

Which is kinda what I was getting at. Mobile phones are wonderful. I met a little cutie and for a couple months I was calling her at about 2p and about 4p we'd meet at the hotel and then she'd go to work. Did that once or twice a week for awhile. Not sure that happens all that often so obviously arriving early at the club to barfine is best.

I have met a few girls before they go to work. One place to meet them is at their eating (food) haunts. No bar fine. How many guys paid the bar fine not knowing they had already been porked.

Archived