Would you pickup a lady leaving a ST Hotel? Poll

Bangkoktraveler

No choice for "No I havent and no I wouldnt"

I prefer to make myself believe she is farm fresh and I'm just handsom man!

Of course, all the gals I have met were fresh off the Isan farm. I think.

After one long plane ride, after 1 o'clock in the morning, coming back from the 7-11 to Nana Hotel, I was 'stopped' by a gal standing in parking lot.

All I wanted to do was go to bed. Well, she convinced me with her discount price. And I quickly found out why there was a discount.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a katoy. But to state politely, not the prettiest flower in the vase.

But that reminds me of the mate I used to travel with.

I could never take the long hours at bars. A few nights yes. But not every night.

I was asleep at the Nana Hotel. After midnight, I get a knock on door. It's my friend. He had been out since early evening at the Plaza.

He states he has found a real beautiful gal and that I sould come out and go look at her at bar and that there were real stunners at this bar.

I go. Have a drink. And the gal gets sitting on his lap. All lovey dovey.

I'm looking closely at this gal. She is quite beautiful. But a little too tall, I thought. So I state to him to make sure this gal is not a katoy. He scoffs at me. States that he has been going to Thailand many times/years. And that he knows the difference.

Anyway, I bar fine a nice gal of my own chosing. He bar fines his gal. We go back to hotel. His hotel room is near mine. Well, about 5/10 minutes after closing doors I hear a commotion in hallway. Serious pushing and yelling. I had to separate the two - and get this 'gal' on her way.

Yes, he had picked a nice tall gal. And that gal was a katoy.

He went back to same bar to get his bar fine money back - but the bar instead allowed him to choose another gal - this one guaranteed not to be a katoy. The night ended fine for him. Lesson learned.

The quantity of alcohol consumed by him did play a part in his perception of reality.

In those days, there was no strict closing times. Some bars in Nana Plaza stayed open or were 'closed' but allowed patrons to stay and drink - way into the early morning hours.

Wet hair are not good indicators...some girls showered using one of the bathroom shower caps...others left me with we hair.

-> also, when some parties/celebrations happen at some places the girls can get their hair wet...

I do remember very well 2 coyote dancers who ended up in the swimming pool at a well-known club thanks to your humble servant.

-> gentleman as ever I offered them to dry their hair at my place

:hubba:

Archived