I Stopped Buying ...

unit731

I have stopped buying anything that is non-essential.

Food - that's about it. And I am 'weight challenged' as it is - so I should cut back there too.

I have already made modest a donation to Thai360 in the past. I may make another donation so that my user handle will be above the median on the Thai360 donation list.

I will not be purchasing any new cell phones, computers, software, peripherals, clothing, guns, . . .

I'm gonna wait and see. I'm done now.

Your alarm clock appeared to be seriously out of order a year ago . You do not elaborate on having bought a new one , did the Chinese replace it or do you wake up anyway late afternoon now ?

Fortunately, back then, I purchased two same clocks. One works OK and still have.

Thanks for reminding me of alarm clock. I will now send the 3rd letter to:

Kiu Zhenhai

Suzhou Tianguan Clock & Watch Co., Ltd

Changping Road

Dongqian Town

Xiangcheng

Suzhou

Jiangsu 215100

CHINA

He has been a little slow in responding. But I do have patience.

New letter off today, thanks.

I have stopped buying anything that is non-essential.

Food - that's about it. And I am 'weight challenged' as it is - so I should cut back there too.

I have already made modest a donation to Thai360 in the past. I may make another donation so that my user handle will be above the median on the Thai360 donation list.

I will not be purchasing any new cell phones, computers, software, peripherals, clothing, guns, . . .

I'm gonna wait and see. I'm done now.

Why not join the Taliban and take us back to the dark ages

Hell no,

we went shopping in Udon Thani just yesterday:

I first hit a barber shop opposite AEK hospital (well 150m further) (also note in 2008 I went to a luxury aircon shop opposite the night market near the railway station, 150B and suddenly - when crude oil went 147 usd/barril - they asked 200B, never returned)

So this guy has his rates on a board: 45B hair cut. Done he asked 50B in English, small mark-up, maybe he could not pronounce forty-five?

Then at the request of the GF we went to Index Mall, a new super furniture/decoration expensive all aircon shop. GF went to buy a long overdue quilt although we have 4 already (2 too thin, 2 too heavy you see?) 1500B, not a bad price.

Then she found expensive immitation flowers for the bathroom vase we bought at some OTOP and a few other kitchen ustensils, final bill 5K.

I has a look a sofa set (3+1+1) 65K, might buy that one next week when funds roll in.

From There we went to Pizza Company where a promotion runs: pay one order two, 380B, good deal.

The on to Lotus for normal stuff, 1800B.

So one one hand I am kee niauw and on the other I spend all I have :drunk:

Oh and forgot, to day we are invited at a birthday party and whilst I noticed most farangs come with nothing in their hands (don't have any manners) we stopped at a plant shop and bought a nice plant, won't tell you how much though, doubt we will eat/drink for more worth than the plant and the plant will last longer.

Archived