Coss day 2

Coss

Day two, in which we count down the end of the adventure.

Today I cannot drink, my entire body has poisoning of the Gin kind.

When I finally do make it out, it's Manau Soda for me. Red Bull, OJ, cold water and neck massages figure strongly.

At Cheers I attempt two rum and cokes, but revert quickly to non alcoholic drinks at the next bar. Mr Bang seems not to have suffered, but Mickey Mouse No Pants is similarly under the weather as I am.

My promissory girl from yesterday, fails to show, and gentle enquiries meet a mystified staff. If she had any intention of showing, she would have been rung on the electric radio. Oh well, life goes on.

We do end up at TBWNN, Pork Sandwiches are laid on and whilst no alcohol is consumed, some fun is had, Mickey Mouse No Pants retires early.

I barfine my Fave and when she does not appear from out the back for some time, the Mamasan sends for her, she was doing her washing apparently and was most embarrassed to have kept me waiting, must have been a brain dump.

Whilst I am waiting for her, I am intrigued by a spirit house temple thing, that bars and houses have. It has little glasses of drink, little plates of food and incense and you pray to this, you know what I mean. Any way this one is alive with Cockroaches. If you've ever seen that documentary about the temple in India that worships Rats and as a result is over run by them, you'll get some idea of what I was looking at.

And though I know that most of Bangkok floats on Cockroaches, I am fascinated by this little shrine, some hundreds of roaches, quietly coming to the food and drink left for them, not in any hurry, just ambling in to be fed and watered. I wonder if the Human inhabitants know about them or if they are intentionally fed.

Any way this one is alive with Cockroaches...... I wonder if the Human inhabitants know about them or if they are intentionally fed.

I wouldn't be surprised if they know about them. I have seen the same in a bar on Soi 4. Brought it to the attention of the staff and was given the knowing nod. I'm sure they are aware.

Enjoyed your reports and glad the primary purpose (the dentistry) went well. Glad the secondary purpose went well too. Hope to catch you on the next trip.....

Just a few greying hairs....right now

Mickey Mouse was in action again last night...not by my doing.....all the fault and idea of Miss Giant Nipples, herself

We have created "A monster" there.

Now if you had have asked about what was on my face....rather than my Head...I would have answered...My favourite Dek serve....well up until an hour or so ago......

For someone who didn't "smoke" two weeks ago....all I can say is she's a mighty quick learner

I did well doing the walk of shame through the Office this morning....The Aussie Judge gave me an 8........... lol

Cheers DC...aka MM

>I did well doing the walk of shame through the Office this morning....The Aussie Judge gave me an 8........... lol<

Aussie Judge is biased, how about the scores the staff gave you at 6.30 a.m.?

AFAIK, you still didn't post a report on the two dwarfs you talked about 3 weeks ago, including the post - assessment with the big breasted one afterwards. We need to know!!

Bugleboy, bored in farangland.

Office staff keep giving me a "Thai smirk" which could be interpreted in many ways

The Aussie Judges' wife offered to be my Vitamin "V" supplier...lol

Hmmmm OK back to a couple of weeks ago

Please note: there is a major difference between Dwarfs....and Midgits

"We" were talking Midgits

Maybe CTO should tell the tale

All I'm saying is....that the one with the slightly protuding teeth cud easily get a part time job as a cheese grater

...and that my Dick felt like a block of Parmasan....for days

Cheers DC

Archived