Bar owner's crazy thinking

TroyinEwa/Perv

I forgot about it yesterday and it's already changed (TIT).....she also changed the minimum number of barfines from 7 up to 15. That changed back to the original 7 the very next day (yesterday) when the girls apparently put up enough of a stink. Nothing else has though. We'll see how long it lasts. I predict less than a month.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No.....honest. It is true but I really don't expect it to last. The 15 barfines per month from 7 increase lasted less than 24 hours.

Now being fair to the owner, she is paying an incentive for drinks. They get 50 baht per drink normally. They must get 5 per day or pay 100 baht per drink for every one less than 5. Now the incentive is monthly. If they get 200 per month, they get an extra 1k baht. If they get 300 per, they get 2k baht. Also, I didn't realize this but they get a 100 baht of the barfine for every fine after the 7 minimum. So if a girl in one month had 245 drinks and 10 bar fines she would have gotten her 50 baht per drink (which they get daily after every shift) which comes to 12,250 baht. 2k baht for reaching 200 drinks. 300 baht for 3 fines over 7. And her salary of 4,500 baht. Total before any st/lt and just flat-out tips in the bar is 17,250 baht. That is considering she is never late as they are cut 3 baht per minute or something like that.

No, Stick, it's not a joke but it really is. I can't believe it's gonna last. Punters probably won't see much of a change other than a few more aggressive older chickies trying to reach their daily total.

Archived