Bar owner's crazy thinking

TroyinEwa/Perv

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, just trying to understand the numbers then.

Lemee see

Base is 4500 if they meet all quotas.

7 offs (wonder if they get any of that)

140-150 x 50 baht that's 7000-7500 baht

Total of 11.5 to 12 k baht a month plus anything from the bf's plus ST's and LT's assuming just 7 ST's at 1k a time puts her over 20k a month if she's meeting the impossible quota.

They get nothing from the barfine at these particular bars.

The numbers are good if you're a busy little Noi but for the non-aggressive types or the older girls, it's a challenge already and with the new rules imposed, almost impossible to make the drink quota on a regular basis.

Really something wrong with these *** owner(s).

The most "agressive" owner I talked to:

the girls had to make 4 barfine/month and 100LD.

-> girls got half of the barfine fee and 100 bht out of the LD.

Basic salary of girls was 10k bht/month.

Got a cut of 100 bht every LD under the 100 LD mark...

Although it could be harsh for little shy sweetie -> the good girls had no troubles making these numbers...

That could be a telling statement. I''ve been thinking for months now how there are all of a sudden thousands of girls, good looking, right aged, hungry and willing just ready to do whatever it takes. A recession does that and the Thai recession is truly as real as anywhere else. A few trips to SC have shown how those little bars that used to be crammed with 40+ and more aged has beens are now revamped with a veritable treasure trove of mid 20's gals.

I'd say that if it's a policy decision that it may well pay off, and very Thai, don't fire them but make it so they will go themselves.

That could be a telling statement. I''ve been thinking for months now how there are all of a sudden thousands of girls, good looking, right aged, hungry and willing just ready to do whatever it takes. A recession does that and the Thai recession is truly as real as anywhere else. A few trips to SC have shown how those little bars that used to be crammed with 40+ and more aged has beens are now revamped with a veritable treasure trove of mid 20's gals.

I'd say that if it's a policy decision that it may well pay off, and very Thai, don't fire them but make it so they will go themselves.

Archived