No ID Girls

jonjon058

maybe they are hiding the card because of a previous misdemeanour .so very risky

I remember stories of Farangs being caught/set up with underage girls.

Going with an apparently very young girl who can't prove that she is 18+ years is a high risk behavior.

I was in one of the well known bars in Nana a few weeks ago and had trouble finding a girl who had ID that she could show the receptionist at my hotel. I actually had to bring back one of the girls who lied and said she had ID when she didn't. Mama-san returned my barfine money and told me that only girls on one side of the bar would have ID and girls on the other side didn't. They could only go to the ST room inside Nana. So my question is, what age would that make those girls?

If they will only go to the local short time rooms, 16 or under. Combination on not wanting trouble (the local short time rooms won't check id), and they are so green they couldn't organize a taxi back to the bar on their own.

If they don't have an ID card, could be anything under 18. Or they could have lost it, or lent it to an underage friend which happens but underage is much more likely.

definitely run away. remember, technically prostitution is illegal in Thailand. of course, nobody ever gets arrested for it (no foreigners, especially), but when you add the no ID thing in there, you're just asking for trouble in an already potential troublesome arena.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived