Ladyboy or not?

drogon

As to their being female, well no ... they still lack the internal female organs. I've got nothing against ladyboys. They just don't interest me. Up to you.

Couldnt agree more. Am 90% sure that I drunkenly took a post-op LB back to the hotel in Malaysia : all the bits were there, but it was the weirdest experience of my life. The confusing part is that she was wet : how you manage that when you dont have the glands is a mystery to me. Sent her/him/whatever home and went to sleep : not my finest moment, particularly given the low opinion I have of LBs in general. OH, I know this is the moment you've been waiting for, but I'd like to take the Fifth - a fifth of JD, followed by a fifth of ...... :(

Hmmm, first of all, you SHOULD NOT have a low opinion of ALL lady boys, just the annoying ones who are a criminal element, or just plain ugly and fucked up. While I am generally repulsed by Lady boys, I do not have a low opinion of them as a group, as long as they are respectful of others and the basic concept of the law in general (as in NOT pickpockets or thieves).

Now then, as for you taking the fifth...too late, you have incriminated yourself here. As you have indicated the "woman" in question was wet, it is perhaps cause to speculate that she could have been a real woman, and thus, plausible denial can be used to obtain a waiver on this.

However, in the case of Williams Vs. Nong Noi, the waiver was denied on the bases of "if you had any doubt, why the fuck did you take "her" to your room?" and the incident was ruled as "most likely gay." The alcohol defense cannot be used here, as you were sober enough to have doubts and recall/remember the incident later.

Now, I will review this matter and get back to you in due course.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uys, I dont have a low opinion of ALL katoeys, but the species which infests the area shygye previously mentioned are simply abysmal.

Yes, like you, I have seen Katoey working in shops, a Katoey cut my hair, another sold me a pair of shoes in Robinson etc etc. I have spent countless hours on Soi 4 talking to a group of girls which includes one who was born a boy - no problems - but she is the exception. As one of the girls said when I asked her why the girls dont seem to have anything to do with the other sex, 'Katoey not talk nice - say bad thing' : I got the distinct impression that the Katoeys are like overgrown schoolboys, forever finding new terms for the female anatomy. Tall 'white' males with a low opinion of their Isaan sisters - no surprises. Add some of the traits OH mentioned, particularly their notoriety as thieves, and they just arent an attractive group to look at.

I find something fundamentally fucked up with the fact that Farang punters would bypass a hundred little brown girls to spend time with one 6 foot tall (in heels, anyway) male in a skirt : if you want to bang guys, I'm assured that there is plenty of that on offer in BKK/Pattaya. Why the costume party ?

OK, now that we have established that I am a raving lunatic, lets get back to the 'girl' in Malaysia. She wasnt 6 feet tall, didnt have the adams apple or especially long hands, but there was something that just wasnt quite right. She was really evasive about whether she was Thai or not (she was), and spent too much time 'being a girl' for mine : Thai women are usually a lot more earthy, at least at the end of the pool that I swim in. For all that, she did have a certain amount of class, was nicely dressed (thats a lot of gold for one so young, my dear ..) and I had passed the point where I was willing to even begin negotiations with anyone else.

Gay or no, I have resolved to do one or the other from now on - I either drink till dawn or stick to Coke and hope I can avoid any such experiences in the future. BTW, I clocked up 10 weeks without a drink today : my goal is to make it all the way to my December holiday without touching a drop : imagine how good that first beer will taste !

Archived