Ladyboy or not?

drogon

So as time goes by, the ladyboy moniker fades away? Never....born a boy, you are a boy. No matter how much knife you've undergone.

OH.....ruling requested. Gay or not? Boy or not? I'll abide by your words. :)

Gay, of course. But who cares as long as all involved are happy and respectful?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Androgen insensitivity syndrome (AIS) is caused by various genetic defects on the X chromosome which make the body unable to respond to the hormones responsible for the male appearance.

The syndrome is divided into two main categories:

* Complete AIS

* Incomplete AIS

Complete androgen insensitivity prevents the development of the penis and other male body parts. The child born appears to be a girl. The complete form of the syndrome occurs in as many as 1 in 20,000 live births. ...

A person with complete AIS appears to be female but has no uterus, and has very little armpit and pubic hair. At puberty, female secondary sex characteristics (such as breasts) develop, but menstruation and fertility do not.

----------------------------------

So Flash, how would you categorize this person?

Jamie Lee Curtis had nice norks (like her mother), but otherwise was big and had a face like a cow. Still, I always enjoyed ogling her jugs in her films.

I never really took to her, mainly because she was so "butch looking." Same reason I never took to Grace Jones.

"...At puberty, female secondary sex characteristics (such as breasts) develop, but menstruation and fertility do not..."

Sounds like the perfect woman really...

As to their being female' date=' well no ... they still lack the internal female organs. I've got nothing against ladyboys. They just don't interest me. Up to you.

[/quote']

How would you classify Jamie Lee Curtis?

Androgenous :)

As to their being female, well no ... they still lack the internal female organs. I've got nothing against ladyboys. They just don't interest me. Up to you.

Couldnt agree more. Am 90% sure that I drunkenly took a post-op LB back to the hotel in Malaysia : all the bits were there, but it was the weirdest experience of my life. The confusing part is that she was wet : how you manage that when you dont have the glands is a mystery to me. Sent her/him/whatever home and went to sleep : not my finest moment, particularly given the low opinion I have of LBs in general. OH, I know this is the moment you've been waiting for, but I'd like to take the Fifth - a fifth of JD, followed by a fifth of ...... :(

As to their being female, well no ... they still lack the internal female organs. I've got nothing against ladyboys. They just don't interest me. Up to you.

Couldnt agree more. Am 90% sure that I drunkenly took a post-op LB back to the hotel in Malaysia : all the bits were there, but it was the weirdest experience of my life. The confusing part is that she was wet : how you manage that when you dont have the glands is a mystery to me. Sent her/him/whatever home and went to sleep : not my finest moment, particularly given the low opinion I have of LBs in general. OH, I know this is the moment you've been waiting for, but I'd like to take the Fifth - a fifth of JD, followed by a fifth of ...... :(

What makes you think it was a LB?

Why do you have a low opinion of LBs?

Archived