Tuk Tuk

Partyguy

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HA, first time in Bangkok walking to Nana. Walked from the Hyatt Erawan toward Suk. Got as far as the railway and asked a Tuk Tuk if he would take me there. No problem sir! Back down Ploenchit, up Wireless, along Petchaburi, down Soi 3 and into Soi 4. 50 Baht and I was 100 metres away, oh sanuk maak maak! Could feel the vibration in my butt right up until my first TG plonked her bare naked self in my lap. What a night.

HA, first time in Bangkok walking to Nana. Walked from the Hyatt Erawan toward Suk. Got as far as the railway and asked a Tuk Tuk if he would take me there. No problem sir! Back down Ploenchit, up Wireless, along Petchaburi, down Soi 3 and into Soi 4. 50 Baht and I was 100 metres away, oh sanuk maak maak! Could feel the vibration in my butt right up until my first TG plonked her bare naked self in my lap. What a night.

Nice welcome to bangkok :D

When I lived up north, we had tuk-tuks with seats like a rot-song-thaeo that roamed around town as a bus substitute. You'd hop in, tell the driver where you were going and he'd make his rounds of the city. When you got off, you paid the fare.

I know someone who on his first trip to Bangkok rode a tuk-tuk from Sukhumwit to Don Muang Airport! Took him a while to get there. :shocked:

.... You'd hop in, tell the driver where you were going and he'd make his rounds of the city. When you got off, you paid the fare....

:hmmm: You get into a vehicle, you tell the driver where you want to go and when you get there you pay the driver. Sounds like a novel method of transport. Perhaps you should patent it before it catches on elsewhere. ;)

Unfortunately, now you tell the tuk tuk driver where you want to go and you get there, after stopping at a gem shop, tailor and anywhere else he can get a fuel voucher. My first trip to Bangkok, I took a Tuk Tuk from the Grand Palace to Amari Boulevard at rush hour. Not a pleasant way to travel, smelling fuel vapors and having my vision cut off from the slopped roof of the tuk tuk.

Archived