Little Sister

jonjon058

My last night in Bangkok I had the good luck to stumble across the type of girl I always look for and seldom find. The type that seems fresh off the farm or at least still somewhat new to the game and doesnâ??t follow the same tired script they all eventually do after a few months or years working the bar scene.

She was dancing at a gogo inside Nana Plaza. Things were slow for a Friday night and there were still lots of good looking girls to choose from. One cute little thing would shoot me a big smile every time she caught me looking in her direction. Always a good sign. She was easily one of the cutest girls in there and the smile made it a done deal. I called her over to sit with me, getting a closer look at her lovely smile which I soon realized was her substitute for being able to speak English. Another dancer came over without being asked and sat so that she faced both of us. She announced herself to be the sister of the girl I had chosen. Although the sister thing gets used a lot, there was definitely a resemblance between them. But the girl looked about 5-10 years older. She explained that her younger sister could go with me but that she would need to go as well. I laughed her. She explained that I didnâ??t need to pay her to be with us, just pay the barfine so that she could come with us. I canâ??t remember how she actually put it, but she implied younger sister had not been with foreigners much or maybe at all. Again, I doubted that but I told her not to worry. I would take good care of little sister. (wink, wink) To all this, little sister sat smiling happily at me. Big sister looked worried. At this point she seemed to want to prevent me from taking little sis without her so she wanted to know if I wanted LT or ST. ST I replied. Then she asked how much I planned to give little sis. I said, how much does she want. Big sister said, 2K Baht. I smiled and said okay. She hadnâ??t expected me agree, at least not so easily, and was lost for words for a few moments. Normally I would not have paid that much, but this was my last night and I had only a few hours left before Iâ??d be hopping a plane to farangland. I wasnâ??t going to waste time negotiating. Big sister talked to little sister who listened without taking her eyes off me. Then she nodded happily and ran off to dress. Big sister still seemed concerned when little sister came out dressed, smiling and ready to go. I told her not to worry, that I would bring little sister back safe and sound when I was done.

I wonâ??t say that little sister didnâ??t know any English, but when I have to use my limited Thai to get an idea across, things are pretty bad. Still it was nice to be with a girl who seemed genuinely happy to be with me and it was worth the effort to try to communicate. We managed okay with broken English, Thai and charades to get by. In the room, she was happy to let me take some photos of her although I didnâ??t push it too far and risk spoiling the mood. She didnâ??t want to give a blowjob but seemed to like fucking well enough. We fucked for a long time and although she was enjoying and it felt good for me I wasnâ??t getting any closer to coming. This is a common problem toward the end of my Thailand trips. Fucking pretty girls starts to become routine. I worried that it might start to get painful for her if we kept going with no end in sight. So I stopped, pulled the condom off and motioned for her to finish me off with her hands. She understood. I laid back and relaxed while she played with my cock. She was like a kid with a new toy. Not quite sure how it worked but eager to play with it. I helped her a little to figure it out and then it didnâ??t take long until I was ready to come. She squealed with excitement as I shot my load on her. She didnâ??t stop but kept at it until I was completely drained and she was covered with my cum. Her reaction was what made the experience priceless. She seemed genuinely excited and somewhat fascinated to have produced this result and treated the cum on her tits like a medal for a job well done.

We showered with her washing me and then I her. Even though I had only wanted ST she motioned, with praying hands at the side of her tilted head, that she wanted to sleep instead of leave. Hmmm.... that really wasnâ??t the plan. I tried to explain that my flight was in a few hours and that Iâ??d have to wake her at 4:00am so it was better if I took her back to her bar now. Donâ??t ask how long it took or how ridiculous I must have looked trying to get this idea across, but eventually she got it. Either that or she thinks I turn into a bird at 4am. I am not sure. Anyway, taking her back, I could have a couple (more) beers and a bite to eat before leaving for the airport. She got dressed. I noticed her hair was still wet from the shower and I didnâ??t want her going out like that so I took her to the bathroom where I dried her hair for her. This small gesture seemed to impress her. Along with all the other little things that night, not knowing how to use a hair dryer got me thinking that she probably really was new to all this.

I gave her 2K Baht before leaving the room. But she put it in her purse without counting it or even looking at it. It could have been 500 Baht for all she knew. I walked her back to the entrance of Nana Plaza and gave her a hug and kiss on the forehead. At which point she said the first full English sentence all night. With a big smile she told me â??I love youâ?Â. It was my turn to smile as she disappeared in the direction of her bar where â??big sisterâ? no doubt waited for her cut of the 2K Baht.

Reminds me the first BG who picked me (could not decide on the candy myself)

In the end we spent the week together and minutes before disappearing into a taxi she handed me some flowers and said: If you marry me I will make you 3 little girls.....she was soooo sweet :grouphug:

3 look krung daughters, imagine how the 4 would have played me!!!

Nice story jonjon!

BTW, today I most certainly would have barfined sister also :nahnah:

Right on - take them both but I guess the OP did point out he did not want any complications to interfere with his last few hours in the LOS.

In my experience, the placement of two condoms on the dressing table is sufficient to show an indication that the other girl's advances would be welcomed. Then, when the usual "I need to shower first" statement surfaces, you simply say, "Okay, your friend/sister can take care of business whilst you shower". The first girl is usual hesitant to enter the shower as she may miss the show. However, I have found on all occasions the other girlfriend/sister ushers her away saying it is fine and then, a good night is had by all.

Next morning, the other girl always refuses to take any extra money. To compensate this I treat them both to a good breakfast in a nice location and, without fail, a simple call later on gets them both again the next time.

Archived