Police close 2 bars in NEP

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There were several of the "over 40" variety in the NEW Thermae last time I was there as well. crazy.gifcrazy.gif

And one accompanied by two obviously underaged girls (I would guess no more than 13 or 14) who sort of creeped me out by asking if I wanted to go with her and with "a baby."

TopCat,

Glad to read someone like you out there has a real life.

Reality can be hard sometimes when you are lucky to be invited at a BG's place: 3sqm, no bed, a ventilator, a plastic zipper thing to store a few personnal belongings...

I finally did what I claimed I would never do: take a BG out of the bar. We live peacefully down under in Chumpon, she takes good care of me and she does not miss the barscene for a second.

Unfortunately, I am affraid Puritan's actions will push underage girls to work on the streets, that can not be good for Thailand.

Choke dee

Intentional underage rooting requires no comment for all the reasons every poster and reader of this board knows and understands. I would trust an honest pervert who practices his business with consensual adults before a censuring moralist on a Bangkok sanuk board. The underage issue arose on this thread with no basis in fact triggering a moralist faction of whom this reader is suspicious.

Hi!

Not that it makes it any better but I have noticed that Thais often use the word baby where child would have been more appropriate. It's not at all uncommon to hear a bar girl say that she has a baby that is nine years old.

regards

ALHOLK

Archived