Police close 2 bars in NEP

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Just a thought. Some of these guys harping on about underage girls are the same guys who seek TG's to wear school uniform for sex games. Please explain the double standard.

I think that I have to jump in here though how this thread has got to where it is takes some tracing.

I am quite prepared to say that I am one who seeks out girls in uniform and ask them to wear it to play games in the hotel room..........especially school uniform..........But, I would NEVER take an underage girl home and abhor the perverts who do. I know some of the guys who post here and not all so cannot speak for them. Do not condem those of us who enjoy this pastime as pedophiles. A 23 yr old Thai cutie looks very young in uniform and it is the AGE here that is important. I always check their ID card.

While I am on my soapbox would you bast**** who are taking photos and then posting them on the net PLEASE STOP that is another pleasure of mine and you are scaring the shi* out of them and spoiling our fun. I never post any photos on the Net.

If this post sounds angry it is not meant to be ........just concerned. Please respect each others sexual pleasures and do not ruin it, by making the girls reluctant to pose for photos or play games.

Uniformguy

>I would NEVER take an underage girl home and abhor the perverts who do.

I tend to agree with you but the question is, What do you consider underage?

"...While I am on my soapbox would you bast**** who are taking photos and then posting them on the net PLEASE STOP that is another pleasure of mine and you are scaring the shi* out of them and spoiling our fun. I never post any photos on the Net..." -Uniform Guy

I have to agree here, I was STing at Dollhouse today, and the girl refused photos of anykind, even with clothes. She used to love to pose with her friends or alone (with clothes on) now, she says nomore, "...because inernet..." Apparently, a lot of assholes ruined it for us all...Again! There are a lot of people who want to ruin what is a good time for us all, don't give them fuel for the fire...

Finally, yes, thanks for asking! An odd deal! Last night, went in to get her, she's gone, my second choice was gone also. Went out to a beer bar, that opyion was closed also...went down to Annies, they never disappoint! Got the first choice at DH as she showed up for work! A humorus side note if I may, I saw my old favorite at DH, she is with BF now, but occassionally shows up to visit...so she says, "we go short time" I say "you have BF" she says, "yeah, you fuck me, not BF..." how cute!

Archived