Face Lift

drlove

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bigger - I wanted to go beyond Dolly Parton

Do you take it up the shitter ?

The OP would like to comment that this sort of sub-thread is what is really discouraging about putting up a serious post seeking real information. I know you guys aren't bad guys, but this is how serious threads get hijacked.

Dr. Love

• 2 weeks later...

Last month I had my lower eye lids done at BKK Pattaya Hosp. The plastic center is in the back of the hospital.

I went to Yanhee and it seems like a real assembly line. Lots of people everywhere and ladies carrying files on roller blades. Felt like a military hospital. I decided to pass..

BPH was a little more expensive and I felt a lot more comfortable than Yanhee.

Last month I had my lower eye lids done at BKK Pattaya Hosp. The plastic center is in the back of the hospital.

I went to Yanhee and it seems like a real assembly line. Lots of people everywhere and ladies carrying files on roller blades. Felt like a military hospital. I decided to pass..

BPH was a little more expensive and I felt a lot more comfortable than Yanhee.

Hmmm...So now I've had "work done" at both places, and been to the "Beauty Center" at BKK-Pattaya for work and consultation. Yesterday I had my doctor there take out the stitches and staples from facelift at Yanhee.

I rather liked the busy atmosphere at Yanhee, and what's wrong with cute girls on roller skates? Well, each to his own.

I thought the service and care at Yanhee was excellent, with a LOT of staff coming, going, bringing, cleaning, checking... I had neck lift and mid-face lift and they kept me for 3 nights. (I've seen plastic surgeon websites in USA that say, "Make sure you have someone to take care of you at home after the surgery." Great! I felt like I needed three or more days. And they charge twice as much.

According to my Dr. at BKK-Pattaya the surgery would have cost 10,000 baht less there, but I don't know about the stay, etc. I have heard they are also more expensive. Yanhee is a bit run down, but they are putting up a new building right now, just as BKK-Pattaya has done.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived