New club: BANGKOK ROCKS, Soi 19

dddave

ddave, not totally on topic, but since some here think the MiB use this site to target bars, I'd thought I'd ask under this post: are bars closing much later these days?

Excuse me if this has been raised recently (I have been out of LOS for awhile), but two BGs told me that some after hour venues, including the less than skanky-ones, are staying open way past 2 am? Any truth to this?

Curious because I have friends coming in from town (with local ex-pat friends, I have trouble staying out past midnight) and, well, just curious.

ddave, not totally on topic, but since some here think the MiB use this site to target bars, I'd thought I'd ask under this post: are bars closing much later these days?

Excuse me if this has been raised recently (I have been out of LOS for awhile), but two BGs told me that some after hour venues, including the less than skanky-ones, are staying open way past 2 am? Any truth to this?

Curious because I have friends coming in from town (with local ex-pat friends, I have trouble staying out past midnight) and, well, just curious.

Me same-same you; safely tucked in by midnight, defiantly not a "go to" guy for late night info.

Damm it all.

Archived