Africa Must Go To The Moon

The_Munchmaster

Africans must travel to the moon to investigate what developed nations have been doing in outer space, Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni said.

"The Americans have gone to the moon. And the Russians. The Chinese and Indians will go there soon. Africans are the only ones who are stuck here" Museveni said.

"We must also go there and say: What are you people doing up here?"

Museveni urged an assembly of Uganda's top lawyers to support East Sfrican integration, arguing that one of the regions goals should be to develop a space programme.

"Uganda alone cannot go to the moon. We are too small. But East Africa united can."

Is he having a laugh? :rotfl::rotl:

Maybe someone should tell him that there isn't anyone on the moon! :doah:

Who does he think is going to pay for this space programme? :shakehead

Who does he think is going to pay for this space programme? :shakehead

Dear Mr/Mrs The_Munchmaster@thai360.com,

I am fine today and how are you? I hope this letter will find you in the best of health. I am Prince Joe Eboh, the Chairman of the â??Contract Award Committeeâ?Â, of the â??United African Space Societyâ? (UASS).

The United African Space Program (UASS) was set up by the late Head of State, General Sani Abacha who died on 18th June 1998, to manage the exploration of the space, the moon, and possibly the planet Vulcan. The estimated annual revenue for 1999 was $45 Billion US Dollars Ref. FMF A26 Unit 3B Paragraph â??Dâ? of the Auditor General of the Federal Republic of Nigeria Report of Nov. 1999 on estimated revenue.

I am the Chairman of the Contract Award Committee, and my committee is solely responsible for awaiting and paying of contracts on behalf of the Afican Space Society. My Committee Awarded Contracts to foreign contractors for providing space ship parts and fuel. We overshot the contract sum by US$25,000,000.00. We have paid the contractors and withholding the balance of US$25,000, 000.00. But, because of the existence of some of the domestic laws forbidding UASS employees from opening, operating and maintaining foreign accounts, we do not have the expertise to transfer this balance of fund to a foreign account.

However, this balance of US$25,000, 000.00 has been secured in form of Credit/Payment to a foreign contractor, hence we wish to transfer into your bank account as the beneficiary of the fund. We have also arrived at a conclusion that you will be given 20% of the total sum transferred as our foreign partner, while 5% will be reserved for incidental expenses that both parties will incur in the course of actualizing this transaction, and the balance of 75% will be kept for the committee members.

If you know that you will be capable of helping us actualize this transaction, you should send to me immediately the details of your bank particulars or open a new bank account where we can transfer the money US$25,000, 000.00, which you will be holding in trust for us until we come to your country for our share. Your nature of business does not matter in this transaction. The required details includes your companyâ??s name, address, your private personal telephone/fax numbers, your full name and address, including your complete bank details where the transferred fund will be routed by the Apex Bank.

Note that this transaction is expected to be actualized within 21 working days from the day the required details are forwarded to the Federal Ministry of Finance who will approve the needed foreign exchange control allocation for the release of this money to your account. Please, treat this as top secret. You should contact me urgently.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Prince Joe Eboh

:clown::rotfl::neener:

methinks the hedline should read "all africans must go to the moon", which would be a most excellent idea indeed...as it would leave the rest of us with a giant wildlife park and, mercifully, without email scammers or chix with humongous asses...only downside i see is the lack of congolese hi-life music...

What really tickled my fancy about this article was this:

"We must also go there and say: What are you people doing up here?"

The idea of some africans landing on the moon in their mud wall rocket and then knocking on the door of the American base and saying, "What are you people doing up here?" :rotl:

I mean wouldn't an email to Nasa be a lot easier and cheaper?

Archived