Sad losers wet weekend

radioman

If you are interesting enough for her, that is. And, alas, most of the guys she meets are so bland, bland, bland. You don't mean a thing if you aint got that swing. Have you?

In the most non-homoerotic way possible, I've always had a special liking for your posts.

I'm great at being interesting for women in my own social realm. How to be interesting for someone with an immensely narrower and shallower life experience -- is it an easier or more difficult task? Do you have tips? More practically, does she understand your jokes? Maybe I've bought into the social hegemon's propaganda machine about the Thai underclass, but I can't imagine what would be "interesting" for such a woman aside from gossip from her village, a picture of the ...., or a fistful of baht. School me.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, time for an update. Don't know what to make of this 12 day customer thing, got off a plane to go to work this morning to find an sms from her:

Sawatdee, tam arai yu? XXXX Khithung same you and mao tuk wan lay.

Good to fry a few more brain cells. Guess she's just keeping her foot in the door. Truly she is my muse.

BTW reading all the good stuff on this thread the post from HT really hit home for me, it's where I'm at. Don't want 12 more of these though, it really will kill me, physically if not emotionally.

Cheers

"...does she understand your jokes?"

No, she doesn't.

I should really be the last one to tell anybody how to connect with women.

To judge from the way you present yourself - thanks for that civil introductory remark - you are a pleasant enough guy to be able to connect with any girl you like; that's about all I can say without knowing you.

I have the same experience as you regarding connecting relatively easily with well educated, professional upper class woman (though I wouldn't define myself as "upper class"). But just like Count Almaviva in Mozart's/daPonte's "Marriage of Figaro" it is the chamber maid Susanna not the Countess that we really are attracted to. I could go on forever on this theme but:

The Thermae girl - she reappeared yesterday night with 1. my stolen Samsonite suitcase full of her clothes and 2. her parents (!) - says that she likes my "jai" but that she on the other hand doesn't like that I "phuut maak".

Which you can see that I notoriously do, not least on this site.

Radioman, screw the advice from the old hands on this board.

The fact is that you are living the dream. There's much talk about the GFE but really the richness of that experience is primarily a function of how unjaded you are. Revel in the fact that you miss this girl and that you're disappointed she's with someone else. Embrace the heartache because after another couple dozen BGs, you'll probably not even remember what it felt like to actually have feelings for one these girls.

Enjoy it while it lasts. As long as you don't let it destroy you financially, it's the cheapest thrill in the world.

Ahhhh you old romantic....wouldn't it be nice if the world (and people) worked this way...bless you :beer:

you hear about the farang jumpers and the gals that got stabbed 20 times ,maybe the guy was attempting to tolerate the crazy goings on with living with a working hooker ,but in the end you could become another dire statistic .not recommended

Do you personally know any of those working girls you are talking about? If so, what makes you think that a relationship with this or that individual working girl will lead to stabbing?

I intimately know and have lived with a young girl who sells the "girl-friend-experience-of-his-life" to emotionally and sensually hungry or even starved Japanese. During these nights and days together I have not detected anything in her personality, in her Thai circles or among her clientele that will make me suspect that I am at risk of being stabbed.

If you know more than me about her that would make me change my risk calculus, please share those details and I will take the necessary precautions.

It's called personality disorder and you wont be able to spot it.

It goes a little something like this...

Someone who can act so well to give someone "the girlfriend experience of their life (sic)" is obviously highly manipulative, able to act and lie so well as to fool others into believing something untrue and has absolutely no guilt about preying on the weak and easily manipulated....highly skilled some might say, highly dangerous others might decide.

It could therefore be argued, by some, that such an individual is "split off" (a psychological term, meaning the personality is compartmentalised/fractured and not integrated, a symptom of sociopathic type personality disorders). In layman's terms you might say she is a cold hearted SOB, without a conscience and unable to relate to others in a deep emotional way. Everything is an act, always with a means to an end.

Do you really think you'd spot something like that in another? It would permeate all aspects of the personality. Obviously you know her well, but do you? She's a great actor, you've said so yourself................

I was watching an old Betty Davis movie on the local Surin English language movie channel recently. In this movie (I forget the name of it - 'The Letter' I think?) she plays a married woman who falls in love with another man and eventually kills him by shooting him when she finds out he was fucking another woman. There is all sorts of double dealing and lying in the movie (on her part). The couple have a close friend who is a lawyer who helps gain her her freedom and gets her off the murder charge. At one point he says, "You can live with a woman for 10 years, and never really know who she is." Or something close to that. I find this statement to be very true.

I think many women are naturally more closed in their outter personality that they show to the world than most men are. I 'think' it is part of their natural make-up. Many seem to be/act/portray what you (their man) want them to be, and not necessarily who they truly are. Whether this is due to the many centuries/millenia of male domination and male provider role where the women have been, up until recently, dependent on the men, or just a defensive strategy or part of their natural make-up I do not know. Maybe hormonal? Women, as many men have found over the years and said here and elsewhere, are a mystery to us. It's part of their allure and mystique. Women do seem to hide their real, true, inner feelings much better than men do, though many men would/may dispute that, as men see women as being very emotional and easily showing their emotions. I think that in itself is an outter expression used to gain advantage or sympathy from many, especially men. It works well on men and makes them uncomfortable, and so many men just give in rather than endure these emotional outbursts. Women seem to know this instinctively, and some use it quite well when they see how powerful an effect it can have in their getting their way from men and become calculating in the use of this 'natural' strategy in the battle of the sexes.

Take this sort of behavior and knowledge to a professional level and sorting out the real woman from the charade can be quite difficult.

Personally I think most women are a bit schitzo to begin with! :crazy::D

you hear about the farang jumpers and the gals that got stabbed 20 times ' date='maybe the guy was attempting to tolerate the crazy goings on with living with a working hooker ,but in the end you could become another dire statistic .not recommended [/quote']

Do you personally know any of those working girls you are talking about? If so, what makes you think that a relationship with this or that individual working girl will lead to stabbing?

I intimately know and have lived with a young girl who sells the "girl-friend-experience-of-his-life" to emotionally and sensually hungry or even starved Japanese. During these nights and days together I have not detected anything in her personality, in her Thai circles or among her clientele that will make me suspect that I am at risk of being stabbed.

If you know more than me about her that would make me change my risk calculus, please share those details and I will take the necessary precautions.

ptb,

I think you may have misread/misunderstood what Cheeky said here. I believe what was said/stated is that the man may be driven to commit suicide by balcony jumping by this sort of thing (living with a working girl who continues working and loving her and having this sort of thing happen), OR, the man going nutty and cracking one day and stabbing the woman many times., not the opposite -- i.e. "the gals that got stabbed 20 times."

I would think most guys going into a relationship like this already know the deal and in one way or another do not care how she is making her money as long as she takes care of them in whatever way they are desiring. I think most men buying into a relationship like this, and living it, know the score and have less problems than other men would with this sort of relationship and have a more 'practical' (for lack of a better word at the moment) outlook on this. It is 'up to them' as they say.

JMHO.

Archived