Low Season is Here (to stay?)

Central Scrutinizer

>Plenty of bars there, but none I saw or went in that had much choice if you were with 2 or 3 friends all wanting a good looking diddler to frolic with and fondle. One guy would be happy, but the rest would be left the dregs of the bar so to speak. Hardly sanuk for a group of guys out bar-hopping.<

Aha!

It was YOU I saw.

This Monday afternoon, I entered KissKool (Soi 6) and took place on a sofa just around the corner from the door, looking backwards into the bar. On the seats positioned under the stairs, a group of four falang, some big ones. Each had a BG. Two of them had one bouncing around on their laps, not sure what was going on, one was sprawled back and getting a sloppy but very energetic BJ, and one had his face hidden by the bare assed BG straddling that face. I thought I heard a voice I knew, now I realised it was your voice underneath that face covering BG.

The girl who led me in, I call her P2 (for various reasons, we'll talk about P1 elsewhere), sat down next to me, put her hand in my crotch, and said "do you get horny when you watch that? "

I turned to her and said: I am waiting for Ms M, she'lll make me horny"

P2: "I want you to show me what you did with your mouth to P1, she told me and I want it, too. Why don't you take 2 ladies?"

Me: "Sorry, Ms M won't like that, also I am an old man, 2 ladies cannot".

She laughed, and without taking her hand out of my crotch, she said: "ask her".

I turned around, and there was my regular in this bar, Ms M, who i try and visit once a week.

So i told her P2's suggestion, and she responded "Sure, I love a threesome". So off we went.

When we passed your group on our way to the stairs, the girl on your face looked at me and shouted several times "I am so horny, I am so horny" Whatever you were doing to her obviously was hitting the right spot (C spot? G spot?). I did notice, although her bare bum was cute, her face wasn't. The girl who had been applying the vigorous BJ, lifted her face off to say something to my two companions (I had to avert my eyes, I get shy seeing other men's erect members in public or private) and I noticed she was also quite plain.

I know you were right, only one at the most two really good looking gals in a Soi 6 bar. Yours was the ugly one, because my Ms M was the beauty. She arrived late because she had a hangover from last night, I had phoned her on the way to the bar, and she arrived a few minutes after me. That is the advantage of being local and having the phone numbers, and the opportunity to do long term research.

OK, my second companion P2 wasn't a beauty, she was 36, slightly small droopy breasts, but she made up for it by sheer sexual energy. She wanted to come along because P1 had told her about this 'bugle', well, she got the bugle and resonated with it, bounced off the walls, while sitting on MY face in the privacy of the upstairs room, at the same time MsM gave me one of her superb BJ's .

This was followed by a series of switches an changes that usually belong in the place we don't talk about in this board.

Enough to say all participants ended up fully satisfied, Ms M demonstrating this in her in-imitable way of gushing unmentionable liquids all over my face, Ms P2 by asking me to do it again. During my second bugle for P2, the finger I usually hide inside here noble parts lost it's way and ended up in the alternative orifice. After she finished, she cutely looked at me and said daintily "You want to F... my A... now? Can if you want"

Alas, this elderly gentleman was long since spent, and the days of rapid recovery and repeat have sadly passed, nowadays I need an hour or so, which I didn't have.

On my way down the stairs, you and your group of friends were still there, slobbering and fingering away.

Each to their on, I think I enjoy my raw sex in the privacy of my ST room, kinda lets me let loose a bit more.

But to recap, I agree, most Soi 6 bars have one or two pretty ones , sometimes a stunner. But my experience of the last year of twice a week visits have made me conclude that the girls who are just at the lower edge of the 'pretty ones', 'kind of cute', nice smile, kind of nice body, not 20 anymore, but not quite 36 either, not bone thin, but not really overweight either, the nice ones just below the radar of 'beautiful sexbomb', are the ones to go for, they tend to have the capacity to blow your socks off.

The best way to get good value out of Soi six is :

1. take time to research, sample and be prepared to have the odd hit and miss

2. keep notes, some get short listed for repeats

3. always treat the ladies with the utmost of respect, they maybe sex workers, but treat them like ladies rather then like whores

4. A smattering of the right language works wonders. I speak passable thai, not fluent, but enough for small talk, and more important, the same in Lao/ Isan, which has them really excited.

But even a few words beyond the 'Kop Khun Kap' and "mai pen rai", showing you've made an effort to learn some of their language will help.

Don't know why I got into this long palaver, after all, talking to YOU, you know all this better than I do, you're a local.

Maybe i was adressing some of the newbies on the board.

By the way, how did she taste?

Sorry I didn't recognise you, next time in P, send me a PM, we'll met if I can.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've done a 180 on patters. If you go in the right mindset and mood, it can be fantastic. My proposed itinerary.

Breakfast at Sailor Bar (soi 8) where you will get the most full breakfast for 60 baht or so. Everything in this beer bar/restaurant is good and cheap. Not to be confused with Sailor Inn.

Head to the beach. Have an orange juice and get your feet massaged while catching some rays. When it hits 1pm cross the street to the Tahitian Queen on Soi 13 to enjoy a beer while having your tackle fondled. What the girls lack in looks, they'll make up for in eagerness. Also no barfine if you take them upstairs in their shorttime room (300 baht ST room fee). What a deal.

Take an afternoon stroll down soi 6 for free. Feel like a hansum man again. Go rest up with a short nap or a thai massage before heading to Walking Street.

In the early evening, take a seat on the walking street watching the ladies stroll by. Now, the question is do you like to start or end with nasty? I like to start which is why I go to Windmill on Soi Diamond or Babydolls. Watching girls get fingered by dirty old men or taking beer bottles up their arse never grows old. Windmill in particular has a great happy hour.

"Tahitian Queen on Soi 13"

Hmmm, last time I saw it it was on Beach road. Or do you mean Nevada on 13/2? My current daytime favourite, but maybe that is because one of my regulars works there.

But I agree, this city has been reviled and badmouthed a lot lately. Some it deserved, but if you look there are many gems to be found, and good times to be had.

All,

To add to this and justify the thread title, well, it was very slow in most bars I saw in Pattaya. Bangkok soi Cowboy was only marginally better, but I did not hit many bars in Cowboy so can only say by going on the street traffic of punters, which was low. Heard a few BGs and bartenders/dek serve say it was very slow. Some punters reported their fav gals complained of having very few customers. Some saying they had none, or only a couple, bar fines the past month.

On walks along Suk over the few days there I saw there were many less farang about than usual. Slow even for low season really. Some bars in Pattaya were well attended (Champagne Agogo in Soi Metro being one as I said, Diamond Agogo had a good crowd when I was there as well).

Walking down soi 6 at one point and I noticed we were nearly the only punters on the soi (late afternoon). Restaurants we went in were nearly empty. Walking Street was easily navigated as there were not many people on the street.

I will be back in both cities in a few weeks and will report back my impressions. It remains to be seen if this low season will remain low in the coming months and if the impact of the global recession will have an effect on the coming high season.

Cent

None..........in the bar girl monthly meeting they told the good lookin' ones to take all next week off.

Come on now, ham. Good looking is subjective. They're out there. Just make your rounds and I'm sure after a dozen beers, you'll find a hot one. :)

After a dozen bars, everyone is a hot one, right?

If he wants attractive puyings, best to avoid Pattaya...just my not very popular, but oh so very humble opinion...

Archived