Low Season is Here (to stay?)

Central Scrutinizer

I came across this quote by someone who just returned from Pattaya:

[color:green]I have been In Pattaya 3 days , Do yourself a favor Dont come, The place is dead. Walkig street is so empty you can see from one end to the other, A lot of girls have gone home , all that is left is a lot of desprate old bargirls , maybe good for the desprate old falang but not for me.Looks like Thailands chickings are coming home to reust, For years the Thais have had a bad attitude to falangs and now it looks like pay back , not by design but by the world down turn .Still there are to many Bart buses ,Taxis Bars. and shops .I have lost count of the closed bars and bars up for sale, The shops are all empty including the big white Elephant of the new plaza. Its embarasing to go in because they are begging you to buy something, I for one will be looking Elsewherer in the near future ,But if you dont belive me come for yourself and make your own decision.[/color]

Is the situation there really so bad at the moment?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The following site might give you some idea of how quiet the bars are in Pattaya if Nois Bar is anything to go by.

Last night, for example, they were closing up at 12 midnight. This is common practice I think. No punters so close up.

Its now 12 midnight in Pattay as I type this and the camera is off the air.

http://noisbar.camstreams.com/

Maybe! With lots of ugly women to choose from...

Lucky lucky you!

Does this mean the witches of Pattaya will now be descending upon Bangkok?

I can already tell you haven't been to Pattaya for quite some time. There is still plenty of good looking pussy to go around.

Archived