Low Season is Here (to stay?)

Central Scrutinizer

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he wants attractive puyings, best to avoid Pattaya...just my not very popular, but oh so very humble opinion...

That's what I thought to until... The girls in Airport are hotter than anything I've seen in a single Cowboy or Nana gogo. Same goes for Diamond-a-go-go and a couple other places.

The beer bar girls in pattaya are still pretty ugly though.

"What is this Airport Bar mentioned on this thread?"

Its near the beginning of Walking St on the right hand side walking up. You can't miss it because the girls trying to get you in are dressed up in these very nifty blue mod stewardess outfits and are real honies. I wish the go-go girls wore similar attire except showing more skin. I was in P. a month ago though and not all that impressed with the girls in Airport - most of them seemed tall and tattooed - not my thing - but that is all subjective and can change in a nanosecond.

Airport: I thought a lot of the service girls were petite and just gorgeously fresh-faced. However, pretty shy and/or cold. The showgirls all had tight bodies and I didn't notice excessive tattoos. They have one girl who is a ringer for Ziyi Zhang until she smiles and shows off her mouthful of braces. The girls though seemed pretty mercenary and professional in general though.

Airport: I thought a lot of the service girls were petite and just gorgeously fresh-faced. However, pretty shy and/or cold. The showgirls all had tight bodies and I didn't notice excessive tattoos. They have one girl who is a ringer for Ziyi Zhang until she smiles and shows off her mouthful of braces. The girls though seemed pretty mercenary and professional in general though.

Reading this post out of context, I wondered if Suvarnabhumi or Pattaya Airports had decided to provide "service girls" to welcome travelers, as a tourism business stimulus :nahnah: .

Archived