The conclusion of Ms XX

Encore

in the thread >why keep quiet when the sponsor rings?< in Relationships, I mentioned my ongoing 'relation" with Ms XX ("I don't know what love is"), a FL I have been seeing for about a year on a two or three times a month basis. For those who may be curious about the end, here it is:

I wrote about her husband phoning while I was visiting her (Fortunately AFTER we had completed our dirty deed, not during).

Lo and behold, next time I visit her he phones again, this time before, while I am still drying myself from my shower, and she is lying on the bed in all her naked glory. I lightly stroke her body while she talks, then she hangs up and we start with the action.

This is my one but last visit, and unfortunately, she has eaten something that didn't agree with me, and is feeling a sore tummy and off-colour. She asked after a few minutes if I could please stop my oral action, and just f..k her hard. That is all very well, but she has a very narrow pussy, and I usually need to move very slowly to stop myself from coming to fast. This time she doesn't let me, she just jumps on top and rides me wildly, and I don't last long.

That would have been the first mediocre experience I ever had with her. Well, maybe everyone has the odd off day.

Two days ago, my very last visit. Again, sadly derailed. She has been out to celebrate a friends B-day the night before, and says she's very tired, I'll have to do the 'work'. I don't mind, but just as I want to touch her prominent clit with my eager tongue, I notice a tiny lesion about one cm above it on her freshly shaven pubic bone. Shit!

"Does this hurt?"

"Little bit, I cut myself shaving" Stupid woman, all her razors are blunt, as I found out two weeks ago when I shaved her myself.

But that means I cannot take the risk of oral sex, just in case it is more then 'just a razor cut', besides it wouldn't be fair on her, just in case I have some bug I could give her. So I gently finger her, but she pushes my hand away and again orders me to 'f..k her hard'.

This time. she's horny as hell, drives her nails into my body, bites my nipple hard (ouch!), and starts grunting "F..k me hard" over and over again. She squeezes her pussy muscles hard and I know I have to do something. I roll her around, she rides me like mad, I cannot prevent myself from coming, but do so quietly, she keeps on riding, but cannot come, and eventually I start loosing my rigidity and she realises it's a lost cause. She looks at me angrily, then starts laughing and rolls off.

So the last two sessions with my friend prove to be the worst out of a long string of otherwise always excellent sex.

We're both a bit disappointed, but I tell her "maybe better this way, if it would have been really great you would have missed me".

I wondered afterwards if she had deliberately engineered these two failures, in order to create some distance. I couldn't blame her if she had.

On the other hand, she told me that her husband, although he frequently likes sex, very rarely satisfies her. "But is OK, I bought a sex toy when last time in NZ, Buzz buzz, I can do myself". Now you tell me!

When I turn on the shower, the phone rings, the husband from NZ.

Tomorrow, she flies out. She said she maybe back in some time, I tell her she'll probably never come back to Pattaya.

I'm going to miss her.

I feel totally stupid when, as I walk down the stairs from her apartment to the street, i notice a lump in my throat. I suppose it is just as well she's gone, I was getting too close for comfort.

Even with safety measures in place, such as a rotating A-list, and never more than ST, always at least a week apart, you can't get very intimate physically over a long period without also occasionally getting closer in other ways.

The eternal struggle of well meaning monger.

Thanks MN, I never thought I'd care like that.

I'd sworn after my relation with 'NOK' finished in 2002 I'd never get close enough to a working girl to feel enough attachment that I'd feel sad at the end. Guess I overestimated my own skills of 'detachment'. Maybe that proves I'm human after all.

God bless her, and the best of luck to her.

Yes, good luck to her, I hope it works out for her.

They'll be someone else, there always is, Ikky. Chin up and enjoy the journey of discovery...

As always, thanks for your missives...I always enjoy them. I look forward to the next and the ones after that. Cheers!

Thank you both MN and F. It is nice to get feedback on writing that could easily be dismissed as boring accounts of what A did to B etc.

But I firmly believe that we all have experiences to share that go beyond the "i put it in there" and that can also describe the essence, the ambiance, atmosphere and character of our companion, painting an overall picture of the experience.

My few P4P experiences in Amsterdam and even more so in Switzerland were clinical, imprsonal, almost like wanking, into an available vagina rather then my own hand. (One exception, a gorgeous half Marrocan woman in A'dam).

No personal interaction " Just put it in here, Sir, and let me know when you finish".

P4P in Thailand can be so much more. Even if you don't go for the LT GFE trip, it can have an ambience of loving, caring, softness.

So, we all know that is make believe. but if it is quality make believe, good enough for me.

I want to hear from other's experiences.

>They'll be someone else, there always is, Ikky. Chin up and enjoy the journey of discovery...<

Thank you, I have a few understudies lining up. Ms Jomtien MP is top of the list, but I'm a bit nervous inviting her outside of the MP. She's only 21, way below my usual age, and I worry about raising expectations. Don't want her to think there is a "Mia Noi" type of future.

Still, she's a top performer, currently only limited by sound restrictions inside the MP.

We'll see.

Archived