Snow White Massage

Orangutan

Can't find the specific post by Ikkrang regarding Tulip Massage..he's done a few, reviews and girls there. I remember reading a very detailed report about his encounter with Miss N__g, it was indeed a great read and represented what a first class Bangkok massage is all about.

Miss N__g has recently left Tulip and has opened Snow White Massage on Sukhumvit Soi 26 (left hand side), just a short walk from the Phrom Pong BTS station, one block past the Emporium.

I stopped in the other evening, the premises are very impressive as are the girls. The ground floor layout is inviting and has a comfortable sofa area, and you can view the ten or so ladies in the back lounge area.

The girls I saw were cute, manicured, and had beautiful hair and make-up (no scuz here). I'm not kidding they reminded me of the girls that work at some of the places on Soi 33. Except these girls were all very young, and have and have been trained to take care of business, a la the Tulip Massage style. This place is going to become very popular.

Ikkrang's Miss N__g is working the cash register.

-O

Yes this is not the Pin Klao Soapy.

Oil Massage

1 Hr. 400 Baht

1 ½ Hr. 600 Baht

2 Hr. 800 Baht

Thai Massage

1 Hr. 350 Baht

2 Hr. 700 Baht

Foot Massage

1 Hr. 300 Baht

2 Hr. 550 Baht

Special Service (Tip)

HJ â?? 500 baht

BJ â?? 1000 baht

No holes barred â?? 1500 baht

Speaking from my experience multiple shots are inclusive of price if you are handsome. I always tip above the minimum when I establish regulars at a place I like.

-O

Speaking from my experience multiple shots are inclusive of price if you are handsome.

Can you post a pic of yourself so I can get an idea of whether I have a shot' date=' ummm, uh, or two?[/quote']

I do have a current favorite pic but am clueless as to how to upload it here?

-O

Archived