me, mephistopheles, and the bangkok beer-run blast-o-rama. part I

dave32

meanshile her facial expression looks like some sort of voodoo demonic ritual and she bares her teeth at me like a manic chimpanzee. fuck me, i need to get this over.

:grinyes:

Not quite the same experience but I once met a beautiful girl at Qbar who I took home. Lovely until she broke into a full laughter which revealed her chimp like gums :closemouth::yikes:

Initially I thought she was shy/polite, as she would cover her mouth with her hand whenever laughing but later that night found that she was probably self conscious about her teeth & gums.

Great post; fun to read.

Not to interject a discouraging word but be careful of som tam poo! The small crabs they use can quickly develop deadly neurotoxins that can and have killed unwary westeners, notably a young Swedish fellow a few years ago. Thais develop an immunity over years of eating the stuff.

Stick to Som Tam Thai, same without the crab.

• 4 weeks later...

>just outside nana entrance i'm bumrushed by another freelancer who won't let go. it's about 6am now and i foolishly take her up. this woman was certifiably insane. she proceeds to clean the entire room, wipe down the bathroom, fold my clothes, organize my papers (mostly junk receipts intended for garbage), etc. this goes on for an hour, and i'm finding it annoying... all the while she won't stop talking about how her last boyfriend was a millionaire from england but he died, besides him she was a virgin, blah blah blah. i so regret bringing her to the room and i'm already working out how to get her to leave.

the sex isn't bad, but i just want her to go. she lights a cigarette during copulation insisting that it enhances the pleasure and keeps asking me to take a drag while she rides -- meanshile her facial expression looks like some sort of voodoo demonic ritual and she bares her teeth at me like a manic chimpanzee. fuck me, i need to get this over.>

Reads like a Turkfist story.

Hope the crazy yabba woman hasn't caught up with him.

Archived