John Galt's site blocked in Thailand?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last time I looked he was living in a tent in his town house to save on aircon fees and wearing a wet suit for Songkran in Nakorn Somewhere Or Other' date=' a sad fk if ever there was one.[/quote']

And that's not even a joke. :shocked::doah:

Perhapes this guy should team up with the other wanker who is "being blackmailed" and start a club, get a discount on group therapy.

You don't miss anything. This guy is still strangely obsessed with Stick. I guess he still hasn't realized that he needs therapy...

:help:

Frankly I think the guy has some "special feelings" he needs to address, yes, I am serious!

You do this subject way too much honour by just mentioning him .

Yes, enitely too much attention is paid to this toss bag, can't understand why Cent or others even bother to look at the crap sight...?

looking at galts latest page I see this pic in his apartment

http://www.AsianSignals.com/jg/UpperFloor2Large.jpg

any idea what the insulation is all about?

( rays from outer space or something?)

Cold air sinks, hot air rises. By insulating the bottom half it is more efficient I would think, and keeps the 'room' cooler and loses less cool air to the outside room. Probably works well, and saves on AC/electric costs, rather than trying to cool the entire room/floor he sleeps in. Just looks ugly as hell the way he has it set up, not very asthetic and appealing... functional though. Also, by using the air mattress, which is at floor level, the air in the mattress will also cool down, keeping the mattress itself cool.

It is seemingly a very efficient system he has devised, and will save money over time (quite a bit actually I would imagine going by my own AC/electric bills when I crank my bedroom AC on/up in the evenings during the hot season).

He should have spray-painted the blue PVC piping and insulation with a flat black (or white) paint in my opinion though.

Archived