Help. My mate's been done like a dingo's breakfast

robaus

He might never see his money again but can't he get a lease agreement so she can't sell it under his nose as well as a place he can call home even though he doesn't own it...

The problem lies in that she might not be as stupid as him and won't agree to do a lease with him...

He is totally at her mercy so he needs to play lovie as he already has the dumb part down pat..

CB

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>It's cheaper to pay by the night

… :yeahthat: hear hear, Spudsmck. I agree the only difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for free usually costs you more!

Thanks very much everyone for your advice.:up: Thanks in particular Nongjohn for your latest. Some excellent sneaky ideas there, you cunninglinguist! Yes, he’s keeping stum. Paid her her monthly stipend as though all is OK and said he'll go up teh village later this month to do some home improvements there, and reckons he’s having his best sex ever with her.

Well, good news is that I think he has just managed to fall over the line. She signed. I was amazed. He just has to wait about 10 days now to get the company paperwork safely in his hands. Then he’s decided to confront her. It appears there’s not one, but several other sponsors who have been/are rooting her. I’m back in Oz now, so can only email support. He seems emotionally strong, but I hope he’s strong enough not to call after her when he sits alone in his condo staring at the 4 walls, wondering what she’s doing now. I’ve told him that when crunch time comes to get his arse down to Soi 6 or Jade House, where there are about 1,000 volunteers who are desperate to give him much succour, comfort, and relief :hubba: Pattaya is one of the best places in the world to mend a broken heart.

I reckon he's written off the money he's spent on her and her family already. He really likes her family. If the silly cow hadn't played away, she could have inherited the lot back in Oz.. at a guess 20m baht. he's as tight as a fish's bum, but he'd made a will out leaving everything to her. Thai women sometime can't see beyond the end of their tits or the next 1,000 baht note. Don't see the big picture.

Thanks again mates.

:beer:

This might be from far left field before we crack open the champagne - but I think she deserves something. I kind of feel sorry for her. She is only trying to secure her own financial freedom in the only way she knows (and how paltry that is!). And come to that 20M baht nest egg - how paltry is that! I know that will go a long way in Thailand, but isn't this guy 70 plus?

I never realised that these 1 baht dramas were being played out beneath my very nose. I'm personally hoping they work it out...

>> but I think she deserves something.

….yes, she does, can you imagine the reaction of a Thai bloke to an unfaithful wife? It’s a pity many Thai women only look for $$ signs rather than love signs. He was besotted with her, 100% faithful.

>> She is only trying to secure her own financial freedom in the only way she knows

… so was Bernie Madoff! It’s still deceit in any language.

>> 20m baht is not bad tucker… enough to see most farangs through 20 years of sanuk according to a recent item on Stickman.

I think she is simply greedy. She has been adequately compensated already. Basic new 2 storey house in Chiang Mai for her and elderly Mama, land paid off, plus car and motorbike in her name. And she has at least two more suckers in the pipeline ready to be screwed.

I don’t feel sorry for her at all. Som nam na. She is a scheming bitch.

I feel sorry for my foolish, but broken hearted mate.

:beer:

Archived