Help. My mate's been done like a dingo's breakfast

robaus

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dingo hunting is opportunistic. Animals hunt alone or in cooperative packs. They pursue small game such as rabbits' date=' rodents, birds, and lizards. These dogs will eat fruits and plants as well. They also scavenge from humans, particularly in their Asian range.[/quote']

But what do they eat for breakfast?

Or indeed do they eat breakfast? Or are they more brunch or elevenses types?

Tell the girl he wants to buy a much bigger nicer place (and put it in her name again). But he needs to sell this one first. Then after they sell, rent an apartment while they look at some different places.

After that he should confront her with what he knows. No doubt she will deny it, but her option to say f*** you and walk away with 3 million Baht is gone. Plus if he decides to forgive her, she will be better behaved (more careful not to get caught) in the future.

aussies do seem to get scammed more than any other suckers , i think they are more trusting unfortunately . i have known a few aussie victims lose serious amounts of bahts over the years .

the boiler room scammers in BKK used to target aussies especially as they were easy to con .

Archived