Help. My mate's been done like a dingo's breakfast

robaus

A mate of mine has gone and done the unthinkable despite all my advice and put his new condo into his girlfriend’s name rather than a company name (he was outside the farang quota). He’s absolutely besotted with her still after 3 years together. He’s done lots more for her too..motorbike, car, house for Mama in village etc… another classic casualty. I feel a bit guilty because I was the one who originally invited him to sample the delights of Disneyworld, and never realized how vulnerable and lonely he was. He was ripe for the plucking.

Then just 3 days after putting her name on the chanuk? title deed (he thought they’d be together for the rest of his life) he finds a tipoff incriminating email and photos of his gf playing away from home. She’s got another farang waiting in the wings sending her money.…. I suspect a jealous girlfriend of hers to be the informant. She was supposedly a GTG, met her in a shop not a bar…but TIT.

I’ve told him not to reveal his hand yet, keep their relationship all sweetness and light, but to monitor her emails so he can stay ahead of the game and maybe even at this late stage get her to sell or sign over the condo back to him so that he can put it in a company name. Personally I think he’s been done like a dingo’s breakfast; I reckon he’s stuffed, bye bye 3 million baht.. a large slice of his life savings, but you never know.

BTW he is not a fictitious mate i.e. it’s not me I’m talking about. I went through this falling in love with a bar girl business 9 years ago, and got off very lightly in the end, thank Buddha. I’m completely immune now.

Can anyone recommend an easy to use feeware keylogger. There are hundreds out there when you Google. Some claim to be freeware but want you to pay. He just needs something simple (he’s not very computer savvy) that keeps all the keystrokes in a secret log.

Just thought someone may be able to recommend a good simple virus free keylogger.

Any suggestions re his problem would be appreciated too.

Thanks for your help.

:beer:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any suggestions re his problem would be appreciated too.....Thanks for your help.

You advised your mate what to do and he chose to ignore your advice. So why should you or anyone else give a f***** f*** about his problem or bother to try to help him?

Sorry to be so blunt.

P.S. I'm sure you'll receive some helpful suggestions from some of the board members.

f***** f*** about his problem or bother to try to help him?

Sorry to be so blunt.

Not blunt at all....I have no idea what f***** f*** means. :smirk:

I would have to agree with MM, no matter what ff means. You may have brought him here on his first trip but I'm guessing he's over 18 and not your son so he can make his own decision. You gave advice, he chose not to follow it. Som nom na.

Oh and BTW..

Type: Mammal

Diet: Carnivore

Size: Head and body, 3.5 to 4 ft (1.1 to 1.2 m); Tail, 12 to 13 in (30 to 33 cm)

Weight: 22 to 33 lbs (10 to 15 kg)

Group name: Pack

Size relative to a 6-ft (2-m) man:

Dingo hunting is opportunistic. Animals hunt alone or in cooperative packs. They pursue small game such as rabbits, rodents, birds, and lizards. These dogs will eat fruits and plants as well. They also scavenge from humans, particularly in their Asian range.

f***** f*** about his problem or bother to try to help him?

Sorry to be so blunt.

Not blunt at all....I have no idea what f***** f*** means. :smirk:

I would have to agree with MM' date=' no matter what ff means. You may have brought him here on his first trip but I'm guessing he's over 18 and not your son so he can make his own decision. You gave advice, he chose not to follow it. Som nom na.

[/quote']

"I have no idea what f***** f*** means."

At a guess it would mean... Flying Fuck. Pretty blunt I'd say. ;) And right on. He chose to ignore the advice given in his besotted state. Now he may pay for it... dearly. Too bad. The nice guys get screwed over all the time. Women are dangerous creatures weaving spells and illusions, a tapestry of what you want to believe, not reality. They can change their mind in a heartbeat, and coldly not care one bit what happens to you once their decision is made.

Sorry, no info from me on keyloggers. I'm sure someone here will have some though.

Dingo hunting is opportunistic. Animals hunt alone or in cooperative packs. They pursue small game such as rabbits, rodents, birds, and lizards. These dogs will eat fruits and plants as well. They also scavenge from humans, particularly in their Asian range.

But what do they eat for breakfast?

he finds a tipoff incriminating email and photos of his gf playing away from home

Why do you bother anyway?

Your friend did not listen to you isn't?

It's his problem now.

I guess this again is/was "a far away relationship?"

Never leave your Thai gf alone for months, some BM's learned this the hard way, who am I thinking of???

You know who you are :susel:

Dingo hunting is opportunistic. Animals hunt alone or in cooperative packs. They pursue small game such as rabbits' date=' rodents, birds, and lizards. These dogs will eat fruits and plants as well. They also scavenge from humans, particularly in their Asian range.[/quote']

But what do they eat for breakfast?

Farang dodos? :dunno::dunno: Luckily for some women here these birds are not even close to being extinct yet. They flock over to the LOS still.

Archived