Faustian

New trailer....feck me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYcHIRkHAek

Looks good. A must see I think.

Hasn't this 'Earth Blown Up' thing been over done?

I guess the kids will like anything that has all this distruction. And it's kids that go to movie theatre. So this may do quite well.

Lot's and lot's of 'cartoon' graphical arts.

There some nub-bub about 2012, the end of the Mayan calendar, Planet X crashing into Earth, etc.

For me, I will put on my tin hat and get out of town!

In 2012, an aramada of intergalactic spaceships carrying escapes from the Inner Galactic Prison (IGP), will collide with earth if nothing is done. If those ships are destroyed, there are twice as many ships as those ships which are in hot pursuit. With all the weapons aboard all of those ships, the galaxy will probably be destroyed and sucked up by a roving black hole which will deposit everything into an empty void that is 20 years in the past.

So if we can not save mankind now, we will come back in the past and keep repeating the issue until we figure out how to solve the problem.

I am willing to donate my bubble gum for the cause, what about the rest of you? therefore we will have to witness Michael Jackson dying all over again.

Remember the Millennium Bug, when planes were supposed to fall from the sky, chaos was to prevail everywhere? I had a friend who really believed it ... holed up with some wierd commune in Canada, loaded down with canned food. I haven't heard from him since then. Maybe the Sasquatch got him.

MJ once belonged to an end of the world cult. They gathered on some mountain in California on the appointed day. Looks like they must have been wrong.

Hey...I made some nice $$$ during the Millennium Bug... :grin:

New Years Eve I was sitting on a cruise ship off some Caribbean Island, getting buku bucks, knowing that all was well (we spent the previous months testing and doing upgrades)...bring on the next Millennium Bug!!!

Remember the Millennium Bug, when planes were supposed to fall from the sky, chaos was to prevail everywhere? I had a friend who really believed it ... holed up with some wierd commune in Canada, loaded down with canned food. I haven't heard from him since then. Maybe the Sasquatch got him.

MJ once belonged to an end of the world cult. They gathered on some mountain in California on the appointed day. Looks like they must have been wrong.

Planes did fall from the sky and took out a bunch of World Trade Center buildings so I guess they were right. And chaos has prevailed every since.

Archived