WHO: H1N1 virus "unstoppable"

Mentors

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Saying the new H1N1 virus is "unstoppable", the World Health Organization gave drug makers a full go-ahead to manufacture vaccines against the pandemic influenza strain on Monday and said healthcare workers should be the first to get one.

Every country will need to vaccinate citizens against the swine flu virus and must choose who else would get priority after nurses, doctors and technicians, said Dr. Marie-Paule Kieny, WHO director of the Initiative for Vaccine Research.

Several reports showed the new virus attacks people differently than seasonal flu -- affecting younger people, the severely obese and seemingly healthy adults, and causing disease deep in the lungs.

Kieny briefed reporters on the findings of the WHO's Strategic Advisory Group of Experts on Immunization, or SAGE. "The committee recognized that the H1N1 pandemic ... is unstoppable and therefore that all countries need access to vaccine," Kieney said.

full article

http://www.reuters.com/article/healthNews/idUSTRE56C60820090714

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva will go on Channel 11 at 8:30 pm Tuesday in an effort to pacify the panicked public following the type-A (H1N1) influenza outbreak.

The prime minister will address the public together with senior doctors from the Public Health Ministry.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/30107401/PM-to-go-on-TV-830-pm-to-pacify-public-on-A-(H1N1)

"...Several reports showed the new virus attacks people differently than seasonal flu -- affecting younger people, the severely obese and seemingly healthy adults, and causing disease deep in the lungs..."

So am I to understand, this virus can effect healthy people as well as sick people? WTF? Does anyone really know jack shit about this virus?

I saw my nearby clinic is offering the vaccine now - notice up in Thai. (I'm probably the only Farang they've ever seen there.)

Maybe 1 in 25 Thais is walking around Bangkok wearing a green face mask now.

p.s. I just ate a BLT sangwidge. Maybe that will help protect me?)

In the early 1990's, at Albert Einstein College, two doctors discovered and made a patent of their process to "electrify" one's blood and kill ALL virus, bacteria, parasites, etc.

NOTE: ALL virus, including any HIV.

There have been more then 12 other patents related to this disease killing process.

US Patent: 5,188,738.

The USA AMA and big Pharma quickly killed this but do a Google on "Dr. Bob Beck Protocol" and learn how you can get cured for like $1 USD a week!

I saw my nearby clinic is offering the vaccine now - notice up in Thai

I wonder how they've managed that, :redflag:

In the UK where the vaccine is being pioneered, manufacturer don't have supplies yet, even for health workers, and they're not expecting supplies for another month. I wonder what they're really selling? Last years flu jabs maybe?

Hello...the big Pharma are happy to make and sell a vaccine for this that and the other virus, that is there business.

Of course they will never have enough as the virus will mutate and the vaccine will always be chasing the virus...as big Pharma wants.

Waaaaaaay past time to look for other alternatives...IMO.

Bangkok Post reports the city has closed all public schools for the rest of the week to help stop the spread of the bug. Critics say the kids will now go to the shopping malls instead of classes! :dunno:

Latest deaths reported :

<< The Public Health Ministry reported that three more people had died from the effects of the A (H1N1) virus, bringing the total number of deaths in Thailand to 24.

It also confirmed 176 new infections, bringing the total number of infections to 4,057.

The 22nd victim was a 67-year-old woman living in Bangkok. [color:red]She was in the last stage of lung cancer.

[/color]

The 23rd victim was a 57-year-old woman, also living in the capital. [color:red]She was in the last stage of lung cancer.[/color]

The latest victim was a 32-year-old woman from Samut Sakhon. [color:red]She had asthma and was overweight.[/color] >>

I saw my nearby clinic is offering the vaccine now - notice up in Thai

I wonder how they've managed that, :redflag:

In the UK where the vaccine is being pioneered, manufacturer don't have supplies yet, even for health workers, and they're not expecting supplies for another month. I wonder what they're really selling? Last years flu jabs maybe?

Sort of made me wonder. I didn't think any vaccine was out yet.

Archived