Patpong report

cheekyboy

i decided to mosy down to PP last night for a change and it was dire .i have known the PP for 25 years and it was the worst i have ever seen it.

very few gals on stage although there were more barflies than cowboy as the prices are cheaper for beers .i have done ok there in the past with some good GFEs that i have known till recently but their numbers are no more so cant contact them .The safari bar had two elderly woman on the curtain so it didnt look good. further along the camalot castle and kings castle had a 3-4 gals on stage so i didnt bother going in ,not enough gals in there now. they used to be bustling with gals on stage but no more . I have never seen it so bad for women ,where are they all now??Kings corner looked busy but too many katoeys in there so i dont go in there .decided to head over to the thermae and it was good .

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have never seen it so bad for women ,where are they all now??.

I know where some of them are anyways - one of my regulars at Baccara, an ex Camelot girl, tells me quite a few of her old co-workers are actually working at Baccara now because things were so slow in PP.

Thanx for the report Cheeky. It would be nice to see more in depth reporting coming out of PP. Went for the first time in years eariler this year and had a good time.

Not as convenient as SC for me but assuming things pick up around the New Year, I"ll make another visit.

it breaks my heart to see how bad it is down there now ,maybe the farang cash spend is too low to cover the gals wages etc and they wont bother till things pickup .the bars used to be bursting with gals 60 in a bar was normal but now its just a handfull .and quite a few bars no longer exist and are handbag shops etc. so that leaves just cowboy and nana but at high prices .i keep thinking that the PI now offers better value by far than bangkok now. a gfe is easy in the PI but not likely now in BKK.

i have some old photos of the PP in its heyday with no market and both sides crammed with bars upstairs and downstairs . i reckon 60% of the bars have gone .PP2 is also diminished in size by around the same ratio .it was like cowboy with bars all along and greeters outside .

• 3 months later...
JUBJUBJUB - bloody nice web site/blog by the way

Yeah, so, my flight to to BKK is less than a week away and it's a slow Friday in the office and I'm restless as hell (that's normal). And I'm thinking of places to explore. And it occurs to me that I've never been to Patpong. And I run a generic thread search here. And I read this old thread.

And I see CTO's comment, so I look at the JUBJUBJUB blog.

JUBJUBJUB, with a handful of posts - whoever you may be - this, and this - were pretty damn well written.

Well done.

Archived