swampooie are of Bangkok

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spoke to VI by phone when STH was visiting; he sounded much the same as normal (that is, I didn't really understand what he was on about). He is indeed quite a character - the last time I saw him in person he had quite a lot of money in his underpants. This was in The Chequers Soi 4, home to many Farah Action slack-wearing, 10 bob millionaires. It was refreshingly funny as he chased a 500 baht note (that had escaped from his boxers) around the floor.

Of course, VI would be deemed by some to be too far down their 'food-chain' to bother with. Fuck them. Stickman should interview him, seriously.

It would be hilarious

It would need to be done very carefully, that's for sure. Over a pint or two of Guinness perhaps; I know he likes Guinness - that's how he wandered into Chequers like a man on a mission with crotch full of Baht that afternoon.

A lot of us on here could not lead VI's life but he's happy and its a hell of a lot better than he had in the UK.

I know VI and last saw him a couple of years ago when me and Lusty took him out for a curry and a beer.

Stickman interview would be a classic

Archived