swampooie are of Bangkok

His Thai wife takes care of him, gives him a little bit of money to buy krunp tip cigarettes and a bottle of whiskey every other day.

He's happy though, he enjoys swimming in the hotel pools. Just walks in with a bag and can enjoy a day by the pool. He cant do that in the UK.

Some other board members know him and can attest to his contentment.

STH

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
....About 2x3 meters, communal toilet outside, plywood "door" and a plywood floor. She had some cheap posters covering the walls, a scrap of linoleum flooring and some raggedy old blanket on the floor. It was the most absolutely crap ST room I've ever used, bar none, including in Malaysia, Cambodia and Pattaya Soi 6.

I think I've been in a worse one, in Jakarta and coincidentally out near the airport.

His Thai wife takes care of him, gives him a little bit of money to buy krunp tip cigarettes and a bottle of whiskey every other day.

He's happy though, he enjoys swimming in the hotel pools. Just walks in with a bag and can enjoy a day by the pool. He cant do that in the UK.

Some other board members know him and can attest to his contentment.

STH

This 500 baht a month apartment owner has a wife?

Unbelievable!

What is his food bill per month?

He contacted me yesterday with his new mobile number so problem solved, although I forgot to ask him the name of where he lived. I will ask him on monday.

He has been married 5 years and for about 4 of those years she has taken of him financially. He spends about 6o baht per day on food, if that.

He doesnt eat much and its all Thai.

Stickman should interview for a small fee, it would be a very interesting interview.

STH

I currently live on less than 10K a month - forced to due to current ecenomic drama - but in 6 months will hopefully be back at realistic income levels,

Quite easy to do if you don't want nor have MacDonalds near by.

Why on earth does he choose to live like that? as he got no self respect?

If it is indeed The Village

Idiot, he is actually the most charming of freeloaders; an incredibly intelligent waif who lives in a middle world somewhat removed from Planet Earth.

His wife was a longtime Nana Plaza Mam-san who absolutely adored him.

I remember one night him pulling up to Nana plaza in a Taxi and calling her out of the bar to bring money to pay the fare, in addition to paying two hookers in the taxi he'd picked up around Lumpini and planned to take back to their room...and she paid!

I Never saw him even remotely close to sober and never saw him pay for a drink.

Archived