Piggy's Pattaya Playtime - Part V (The J Files)

MooNoi

It's getting harder and harder each day to keep up the pace...

I think I'll have to go back to work next week for a holiday. I don't even want to think about the abuse I've been pounding my body with here in Pattaya. The alcohol, the ciggies, the sex, the Berrocas... Anyway, 4 more days to go!

No, dear reader... I'm making it sound like an ordeal. Far from it! I'm enoying myself immensely. It just wears you down burning the candle at both ends sometimes.

Anyway, I set off into last night still wondering what happened to Miss J. We didn't exchange numbers so we weren't able to call each other.

I didn't want to get to Peppermint too early and appear too keen. I wondered what would happen if I got there and she had been BF'd already. I would have been disappointed, but the girl is working and I can't begrudge her earning an income.

I decided to stop down at Soi 8, to the little diamond in the skank down there known as Silver Star A-Go-Go. It really does have some nice girls in there.

I had a couple of beers, and then one very sassy piece of work with a humdinger of a body started pole-polishing in a VERY sexy way. It was nice to see a girl looking at me and making eye-contact instead of preening herself in the mirror as she danced.

No problem to call her over for a drink. Miss N, 20 years old, no kids, and from Petchabun. Very friendly and chatty. Had 2 beers in her company and 2 lady drinks for her. Basically begged me to BF her when I told her I had to go. IMO she was the best looking girl in the bar, and I couldn't believe she would find it hard to get a customer every day. I guess she was probably looking for a quick short time and then back to the bar for another.

Out of interest, I queried how much, and she said 1000 for ST and 1500 for LT. Hmmm.. certainly cheaper than I was expecting! Will certainly put Miss N on the "to do" list for the final couple of days of the trip. Even a couple of hours with that body would make me a VERY happy man!

Taxi motorcy down to Walking Street (sponsored by Samsung). By now it was a bit after 9.30pm, so I guess if J was going to be in Peppermint she would already be there.

Up the escalator, (after being pinched on the ass by some fat, stoned katoey from Jenny Star Bar), and down to my usual seat at the back.

Hmmmm.. no sign of Miss J. Anyway, settled in with a draft and then Miss I comes running up - Miss J's close friend in the bar. :hmmm:

"J ask me to call her when you get here. She don't want to come before you arrive. Can I call her and let her know you are here?"

Ok - no phomphem, Miss I.

So Miss I goes off out the back to make the call. I just keep drinking draft and ogling the beauties on the stages and in the cage.

The old loony guy from the previous few nights comes back and starts entertaining everyone again with his theatrics. I wonder if he's on Thai360! I could guess a few names he'd match up to! :grinyes:

About 20 minutes later, Miss J turns up wearing a beautiful short white dress with a sort of leopard-print pattern, amazingly high black patent high heels and wonderful-looking hair and make-up. Ravishing! The best thing she's wearing is a huge big grin - a relief for me that she's smiling at least!

I asked her what happened last night. It turns out it was a pretty simple explanation:

Her scum-bag gig/boyfriend/parasite/cockroach/live-in-scab was coming home early this morning from wherever he'd been and had been stopped by the cops on his motocy for some minor traffic infringment. He didn't have to 200 baht to pay the fine, so he rings her at 6.30am to ask her to go find him and pay the fine for him.

Fuckwit! :cussing::banghead:

To be honest, when I try and recollect, dear reader, I *do* seem to remember the phone ringing sometime in the morning, but I thought it was in a dream I was having.

Anyway, she went on about how she's had enough of his antics and asked my advice on how to leave him, as she's sure he'd get violent if she tried. :(

She said she puts a roof over his head, feeds him, fucks him occasionally and gives him about 5,000 baht per month "spending money" - most of which she said he gambles.

I asked her what attracted her to him in the first place, and she said that he's also from Khon Kaen, and basically followed her to Pattaya when she came down here to work. He turned up on her doorstep with no place to stay and she felt obliged to take him in and is now stuck with him. A sad state of affairs if you ask me.

Anyway, I (discretely) pay Miss J the 1500 I owed her from last night and she looked genuinely surprised and then giggled and said "leum!" (Forgot!) She accepted with a wai and we kept on chatting.

I fully intended to get out of the place and go somewhere different. But we kept getting sidetracked talking to each other, and to her friends and generally having a good time.

I always love watching "the roll call" at midnight in Peppermint. The track "Victory" by Bond is a great tune for the roll call, and it's kind of surreal seeing all the non-Bf-ees standing on stage while the song is playing.

J then announces that she's "hew nid noi" (hungry a little bit) and wants to get something to eat. She asks me if I am, and I reply that I had a big dinner and that I'm not, but I'm happy to go get something to eat with her if she wants.

I check bin, and J says "thank you for the lady drinks, Moo Noi", which is unexpected but nice of her to do. She's such a polite girl! :)

We leave the club with me feeling a little happy after about 9 beers, and her teetering on her 6-inch heels next to me.

She said she wants to "gin hoy" (eat oysters). I ask her why and she said with a big grin "because makes me horny!". Good answer! :grinyes:

So we go across Walking Street and down the side-soi to the large restaurant on the right-hand side. Miss J is only hungry a little bit, so orders 3 huge oysters, some stir-fried vegetables, chicken cashew nut and some deep fried prawn cakes. :yikes:

I have a little pick at the food, and we chat at length again about life and backgrounds etc.

It turns out she has a 3 year old daughter back in Khon Kaen whom she misses very much of course. (Amazing - she has the tiniest remance of a strech mark that I noticed in bed the night before, but her body has bounced back in an amazing way after giving birth).

Her salary is 8,000 per month - plus drink commissions and going with customers of course. She gives the scumbag 5,000 per month, and send 10-15,000 home per month to Mum for taking care of herself and her daughter, depending on how good a month its been $-wise.

I ask her if she's ever been out of Thailand and she said she'd been to Singapore for a weekend with a customer, but she'd like to travel more.

The thought fleetingly crossed my mind to mention bringing her on a holiday to Australia for a couple of weeks, but I mentally slapped myself in the head and then dismissed the thought from my mind in (almost) an instant. Be strong, Moo! :nono:

We then talked about the red shirt petition and the different language variations throughout Thailand. All pretty boring stuff when you read it here, dear reader, but very interesting to talk to a bar girl who can converse on a wide-variety of subjects.

At one point, she even mentioned that she read that the first human trials of a swine-flu vaccine were being done in Australia. Impressive. :thumbup:

By now it was about 1.00am, and knowing that she liked Mor-Lum music, I asked her if she wanted to go to karaoke and sing a few songs. Her face lit up like a Xmas tree and she she said she'd love to go.

I called for the check bin, and J surprised me by insisting that she pay the bill. It was only 390 baht, but she said "you not hungry, and I eat 90%, so I want to pay." I told her that she didn't need to do that, and I didn't mind paying, but I insisted. So J pays the bill and we head out back down Walking Street (sponsored by Samsung).

Again, she gets many admiring looks as she trots along beside me. I know it's fake, and I know it's slightly delusional, but I can't help feeling proud as I walk beside her. It just doesn't happen at home. I guess that's a big reason we come here - for the warm and fuzzy feelings we get, and for the ego-stroking that these girls do both intentionally in inadvertantly. :relieved:

We hit the D.A. Karaoke Bar on the corner of Pattaya Tai road and Second Road. J said she's never been here before, but likes it because there's no farang in here and there's Thai music being sung. I order a Jim Beam Coke and she gets a Spy Classic.

J doesn't know what to sing, so she gets me to sing 2 songs first, then she orders 2 songs for her, and we drink and chat as the microphone goes around the tables before coming back to us.

She has a very sweet voice and I enjoy listening to her sing. She can hold a note and has good pitch.

Then suddenly about 3.30am, all the lights get flicked on and the music stops. At that instant, about 12 - count'em! 12! - cops rush into the joint. They didn't look like normal cops - they weren't wearing chocolate brown. They weren't tourist police either - they sort of had a light khaki-coloured uniform on. Had seen a similar uniform a couple of times in BKK, but never in Pattaya before.

The lead-fuzz stars barking instructions in a military-like manner and everyone starts looking a little apprehensive. He then goes over to the female owner and starts reading from 2 pieces of paper - some sort of warrant or order I guess - and asks if she understands.

Another cop start asking everyone for ID's. I am the only farang in the place, and they completely ignore me. They glance at me, and then decide to put me in the too-hard basket and decide to leave me alone. :thumbup:

Unfortunately, J doesn't have her ID with her - she left it in last night's handbag, which doesn't go down well with the cops. They select a few people at random from various tables, and take them out the back to the bathrooms. Obviously, it's time for a drug test!

They take Miss J out the back too, and I'm left holding her handbag and feeling apprehensive and worried. What if she takes yaa-baa, Ice or E? Would I be implicated in anyway?

I really start to worry when she hasn't come back after about 20 minutes. In fact, I have broken out in a cold sweat and start to get that feeling like a block of ice growing bigger in the pit of your stomach.

Suddenly, J appears from out the back and says we can go now. I asked her why it took so long, and she said that she couldn't pee. (She had only been about 10 minutes before the cops raided the place). They made her drink a bottle of water to try and speed-up the process. She hadn't done any drugs, so the test was negative. They did fine her 300 baht for not having her ID card though. :(

There's nothing like a police raid to sober you up quickly, and J looks pretty shook-up and upset, so I suggest we go back to the guest house and get some sleep. :sleeping:

We shower together, and while J isn't looking, I pop a quarter of a Kamagara, just in case I need it. After drying off, we get into bed and start cuddling under the duvet. (Doona for Australian readers!)

Just feeling that petite, soft, lovely body next to me and her arms around me with her head buried under my neck giving me sweet kisses on my earlobes starts to make me feel crazy with lust.

Suddenly, J stops kissing my neck, grabs me tighter and pulls me closer to her. I then feel the wetness of tears on my neck. I ask her "what's wrong?" and she simply says "Sometimes I hate my life, and I'm so scared about my future", and then totally lets go and sobs her little eyes out. I can't do anything except hold her close and let her cry. I suddenly felt a lump in my throat, and had a hard time keeping some control of my own emotions.

Thinking about it now, dear reader, while the outside appearance of a bar girl's life might be a reasonably good one in financial terms, it makes me wonder what psychological damage a lot of these girls end up with when doing this job. It can't be easy at times. No, I'm not going soft on you... just trying to be empathetic.

Obviously now is not the time to be thinking of my previous thoughts of wild sex, so I just keep my arms wrapped around J and let her hold me and cry herself to sleep.

I woke up about 2 or 3 times during the night, and each time she was wrapped tightly around me. When I tried to break free to get some space of my own, she mumbled something and pulled me back close to her again.

When we woke this morning about 10.30am, I asked if she was ok, and she was very embarrassed and said she was sorry about being so emotional last night. I told her not to worry, and that I know everyone gets upset sometimes. I told her that bad things keep adding-up inside over a period of time and sometimes you just have to let them all out. She kind of liked this idea and said she hadn't thought about it that way before. :idea:

We started canoodling, and then, of course, we made up for what we didn't do last night. It wasn't a lengthy session, but it was intense and passionate. Again, she's a good actor if that's what she's doing. But even if she was, I enjoyed myself immensely.

We then decided to get up and face the day. Then her parasite phoned and said he was going to a friend's house for the day and didn't know when he'd be back - maybe tomorrow. Nice guy! :shakehead

We then decided to go watch a movie later in the day. (Which I will head off to in about 10 minutes if I ever finish typing this!)

J asked if I minded if she went home and did some washing, and I said of course not, and said that reminded me I need to do some washing too.

She showered, and then came out of the shower wearing nothing. It was all the self-control I could muster not to grab her and have my wicked way with her right then and there. But I managed to regain some self-control. I paid her the usual 1500 baht and then went to have a shower myself.

While I was in the shower she came in and said she was heading off and gave me a kiss goodbye and said she'd meet me this afternoon.

I finished showering, and got dressed. I went to the wardrobe to get my dirty clothes together for washing, but they had been stolen! :yikes:

Immediately a suspicion crossed my mind. I called J (we swapped numbers this morning) and asked if she had done something with my clothes. She just giggled her sweet little chortle I like so much and asked if it was ok to wash my clothes in hot water or would I prefer a cold wash. :spin:

The sweet little thing had bagged up my clothes and taken then home to wash them for me. :surprised:

I told her I was quite happy to take them to the laundry up the soi, but she said she wanted to do it because the laundry doesn't take good care of clothes. Totally unnecessary, but a lovely gesture.

So that's where I am at, dear reader. About to head off to the movies and maybe a bite to eat at MK. (Or, knowing her, a truck-load!) :smirk:

I really am tossing-up whether to make an excuse to not see her tonight. I can't let myself get attached to her. I am keeping on telling myself that I only a "customer" and when I go home on Sunday, someone else will be taking my place.

There is a connection there - conversation is never a problem, and we seem to "get" each other's sense of humour and feel comfortable with each other.

I'm just glad I lived here for 6 years previously, and have been engaging in the P4P scene for 11 years prior to now, for if I was a newbie I know I would be totally and utterly FUCKED! :(

Even now, I'm keeping things 95% in perspective and for what it is, but the 5% rears its ugly head from time-to-time, I can't deny that.

That's why I think I need to pull back a step now, starting with tonight. She's a bar girl, I'm a customer, and that's the way it has been, and will always be.

But just out of interest...a small part of me is wondering just what time DOES the bus leave for the Khon Kaen Highway?? :hmmm:

Chok Dee.

Moo. :beer:

P.S. Cheerio to Bust! See you next week, back at home, mate! :wave:

She's a smart girl, I'll say that. I guess I'm a cynic at heart. A couple things jumped out at me.......the paying for the food, the crying and then washing your clothes. Obviously, I don't know her but this may be her play for extra cash. She may figure a little investment may pay off at the end of the week. Hopefully I'm wrong as she generally sounds like a nice lady and good fun.

Keep up the good fun and hopefully you'll have time to keep us updated. :)

Maybe she is looking for a way out? Who knows.

Anyway, I had Khmer girl crying in my arms at night just ten days ago...

IMHO, it can be a problem if a girl provides a real girlfriend experience and the punter is (re)acting accordingly: It is hard to keep emotions out of the primarily business relationship.

If J. would provide this experience to a first timer he would fall hard for her - me included. Or better said, especially me. I am getting more and more bored with girls with whom I can only have the basic 'where do you come flom' conversation which doesn't last longer than 2 minutes.

J. seems to be special. Shit, I guess I still would fall for her in no time... :surprised:

Miss J turns up wearing a beautiful short white dress with a sort of leopard-print pattern, amazingly high black patent high heels and wonderful-looking hair and make-up. Ravishing! The best thing she's wearing is a huge big grin - a relief for me that she's smiling at least!

Again, she gets many admiring looks as she trots along beside me. I know it's fake, and I know it's slightly delusional, but I can't help feeling proud as I walk beside her. It just doesn't happen at home. I guess that's a big reason we come here - for the warm and fuzzy feelings we get, and for the ego-stroking that these girls do both intentionally in inadvertantly. :relieved:

Yesterday I saw a real Thai beauty here in Farangland walking next to a young guy (and I automatically wondered if she was an import from Pattaya or Soi Cowboy) and I thought that it would be nice to have such a girl here at home...

She's a smart girl, I'll say that. I guess I'm a cynic at heart. A couple things jumped out at me.......the paying for the food, the crying and then washing your clothes. Obviously, I don't know her but this may be her play for extra cash. She may figure a little investment may pay off at the end of the week. Hopefully I'm wrong as she generally sounds like a nice lady and good fun.

Keep up the good fun and hopefully you'll have time to keep us updated. :)

I agree, Troy, and I'm a cynic at heart too.

However, she knows I lived here before and I haven't lied about the fact I've been with many ladies in my time; ie. she knows I'm not a newbie and have a generally grounded lay of the land around here.

As mentioned in a previous report, she was happy with 1500 per day until I go home, and has been happy with that amount the last 2 days. Maybe she's playing for a bit of a tip at the end of the week, and if we're still together she might get an extra 1000 baht or so, but I haven't decided I will stay with her for the rest of my week yet. We'll see.

It's always mentioned on the board how not all BG's can be bad people. I guess when you meet as many punters as they do, there are going to be times when two people connect on a genuine level. Let's face it, they are human beings too with real emotions, no matter which way you look at it.

And if not all BG's are bad apples, then some punters (whilst there being a lot of fuckwits!) must actually be genuinely nice, caring and considerate guys too. It works both ways.

Maybe she is just a sweet and caring young lady.

Yes, she probably is looking for a way out - I guess most of the girls would be on some level.

She's obviously of above average intelligence. I can tell that from our conversations we've had and that I've mentioned in the reports.

So I guess I'm trying not to be cynical as normal, but also trying to keep my feet on the ground and not fall off the cliff either.

But gee, sometimes it's a hard balance to keep!

:beer:

Hahahaha!!

:grinyes:

Fair point!!

Will head out about 8.00pm.

First stop is to Soi 8 to check out Miss Perfect Body at Silver Star and maybe (just maybe!) see if I can get a short time before heading back to meet J.

Just dawned on me I only have 4 nights left "to live!" :grinyes:

You're right - better get out there and get amongst it!

:beer:

Careful MN....

She sounds delightful, but she obviously knows a good thing when she sees it...

That'll be you my friend!

To her you are probably exceptional. Think of what she sees and meets everyday. So there's a definite mutual admiration/attraction going on...

Remember also that it has been just 2 days and she is working her magic and coming on like an express train (the not working/waiting for you...the clothes....the feels safe to cry....the not wanting you to pay). Not being cynical, but a lot of what she is doing is to make you feel special.....and it's working!

If she really is amazing, then go for it, why not? 4 more days to get to know her more. If not, then play with others. You know the deal...but heart strings are being plucked.

Danger Will Robinson! Danger!

Danger, yes, maybe, but the danger is from within. Inside MN lurks a softie, who desparately wants to fall for this delightful lady. He may try and sound like a cynic, but there sure is a softy inside.

I'll wait to see if another one bites the dust.

I can say this, because I know how much I am like this myself.

Archived