Piggy's Pattaya Playtime - Part V (The J Files)

MooNoi

You are painting a great picture MN, enjoy your last few days in Disneyland.

The old loony guy from the previous few nights comes back and starts entertaining everyone again with his theatrics. I wonder if he's on Thai360! I could guess a few names he'd match up to!

SSounds like a good idea for a poll..

Another great report MN!

As far as not seeing her tonight wasn't there a proposal in Part III of 1500 / day until you leave? Don't know if you ever subsequently answered her later.. maybe you're on an implied verbal contract already, :grinyes: plus she has all your clothes. :o

Could very well be she's just a real decent and genuine find - while I suspect I'd still Butterfly too I'd also be concerned about maybe later regretting not spending more time with her while you have the chance.

Of course its these emotional roller coasters that help make our trips so much fun! :eek::cool:

This is a spy.

BF77 brought up a point I failed to mention in my other post about the red flags J raised with me. Another is the implied long time of the rest of MN's stay. I didn't see where he agreed to her statement. I could have overlooked it but it seems like she just assumed this was the deal for in part V, she didn't come to work till MN got there and then showed up not for work but only for him. If it were me, I'm sure I would be doing the same thing MN is doing as the pros seems to outweigh the cons but reading this objectively, there are some alarms going off.

I'm not saying at all to bail as I probably wouldn't either, just proceed with caution. You have only 1 heart.

Trips to Thailand are short...allow yourself to get spirited away in the feeling...but when you get back on that plane to home....turn those feelings into pleasant memories and nothing more. Enjoy enjoy enjoy Thailand for reality isn't far away. Life is too short to always be cynical

• 4 weeks later...

Archived