Angry and Naked Man marches down the Sukumvit Road.

Faustian

Not the kind of thing you go to Pattaya to see....

This guy sounds off his head, but how do you break out of handcuffs? How strong would you need to be?

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/august/news_25_08_52.shtml

Angry and Naked Man marches down the Sukumvit Road.

Pattaya, August 25 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : There was an unusual sight which greeted motorists using the Sukumvit Road on Tuesday Morning, in the form of a naked Thai Man who decided to march down the center of the road. It created plenty of interest as passers-by took advantage of this picture opportunity. Police followed the man for a while and eventually detained the man close to the Central Pattaya intersection. He was placed in handcuffs and was able to break free from them. His hands were then bound together using cable-ties. He was able to break free once again. This show of strength suggested to Police that he may have been under the influence of illegal drugs, however Police did not discount the theory that he may have been suffering from a mental illness. The man was carrying no forms of identification and would not speak with officials at the scene. He was taken to Banglamung Hospital where he is currently under observation. Police will not take the case any further.

I've not seen him and surely would remember if I had. Very large individual. Looks like a defensive lineman for some NFL team.

I found a picture.

That’s Nathan Jones. Nicest guy you will ever meet, but he is indeed a huge man. He did some hard time in Australia for armed robbery but you would never know it.

He had a run in with a cement truck last year that he lost, but after a couple months was on his way to Florida to get back into “wrastling†for TNA. Haven’t seen him for almost a year now.

He is something like 6’10â€Â, his GF was just over 5 foot.

TH

Archived